Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Crawford at 140 vs Cotto when he was at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins Crawford at 140 vs Cotto when he was at 140?

I have always thought Cottos prime was at 140 and first few years at 147. But 140 is where he made his name by dismantling opponents w his Left Hooks. That being said Crawford is a beast at 140 right now and keeps impressing me. Who would u have winning that if both were in prime at 140?

Personally I think it could go one of two ways. Crawford out boxing and stick and move for 12 rds or Cotto getting that aggressive style he had at 140 and drops him in late rounds

Any thoughts?

Crawford schools anyone at 140 except sweet pea and bradley

Comment

Honestly, Cotto was alittle green at 140. He honed his skills there vs guys like pinto, paulie, and Corley. But none of those guys are as good as bud crawford. I would favor crawford via decision. Cotto was a much more complete fighter at 147 then he was at 140

Comment

at 147 yes
        at 140 no

Comment

140 Cotto was chinny as hell. Crawford all day.

147 would be an entirely different story.

Comment

I got Cotto all day. It took a puncher like Torres multiple combos to finally knock down "chinny" Cotto. Cotto knows how to cut of the ring, unlike Postol, and at 140 had very fast hands and an even more vicious left hook to the body than he had at 147.

Comment

This is a joke?

You are being sarcastic?

Or you are just a moron?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                Crawford schools anyone at 140 except sweet pea and bradley
                lol really? even Duran?

All because he beat Postol and a bunch of tiny guys?

Comment

Cotto for me.

Comment

Whoever is saying Crawford really doesnt know boxing, def a good fight but Cotto's jab takes away Bud's speed and Cotto would cut off the ring too well for Crawford to outbox him, 140 or 147 Cotto beats Crawford by des maybe knocking him down once , i doubt Bud's power will hurt Cotto, if Ricardo Torres had to land multiple combos with his power to knock Cotto down i think Cotto adjusts in the middle of the fight and breaks Bud down with left hooks to the body, Cottos jab is really underrated and he doesnt have problems fighting lefties either, I believe Zab was faster and more powerful than Bud and he landed flush uppercuts on Cotto but Cotto was never even hurt, Cotto is also an underrated boxer, when he fought Mosley in his prime even Mosley said tht he didnt know Cotto was a good boxer as well, I got Cotto by late stoppage or Des. U cant possibly believe Crawford will beat Cotto when his opposition hasnt been near good, he beat a blown up Gamboa that is it, Postol is a good fighter but neither have anything great on their resume yet.
                    Last edited by justnz27; 07-25-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X