No announcement yet.

GSW: Most Overrated Team of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    30 years from now people will still talk about this run the Warriors had.. Regardless of what happens this year..

I couldn't name 20 other teams better than them in history..

They may not be #1 but they are most certainly top 20 all time..

May not be on the level of bulls, lakers, Celtics' great teams, but are better than the 2011 mavs, 06 heat, 99 Spurs, etc....
    I don't see it, you can't be an ATG if you don't win back to back titles or multiple titles within 5 years imo. 73-9 means jack **** if they can't even get to the Finals. Beating up on inferior competition doesn't make you an ATG team

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Ok, may not be as good as Ray allen but he is close,,, he is for sure on par with Reggie miller
      Prime Reggie was a beast bro, I'm a casual fan now so you're probably more knowledgeable than me but I just don't think he's near that level. Time will tell I suppose.
      Last edited by _original_; 05-25-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        I don't see it, you can't be an ATG if you don't win back to back titles or multiple titles within 5 years imo. 73-9 means jack **** if they can't even get to the Finals. Beating up on inferior competition doesn't make you an ATG team

Right, and if people do remember their run this year it'll be as a punchline in the same way as the Patriots for having a record breaking regular season but not winning the championship. It's not over yet but I highly doubt they beat this Thunder team 3 x in a row.

Comment

Steve Kerr during a timeout be like: "Damn this team too healthy for us"

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Prime Reggie was a beast bro, I'm a casual fan now so you're probably more knowledgeable than me but I just don't think he's near that level. Time will tell I suppose.
            Reggie was a great baller,, I just think klay is great as well, he just doesn't get the recognition because everyone talks about Steph... If klay was on the knicks, or Pelicans, Suns,, he would get a lot more hype

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I'm not saying anything until it's over.

The Thunder are a great team. They won like 55 games and they are peaking at the right time. It's not like they are losing to scrubs.

Again. Let's wait until this thing is over. Teams have come back from 3-1 before.
              It's not impossible, that's for sure.

Would not be surprised if they tie it up, but don't see them winning the series.

Comment

i'm not happy with all of OKC's success in the post season all of the sudden

now i know for sure lakers won't get durant or westbrooks

Comment

i like this thread.

i like this thread a lot.

but....

champs are the champs until they get knocked out. 3-1 has been done before. several times (clutch city).

if the warriors do lose,

all the criticism of their first championship will be vindicated and karma justice for all the arrogance they have shown right from steph curry all the way to the ownership group and their light years ahead of every team comment.

Comment

Comment

That OKC team is no joke; it's like having GGG against Ward and seeing one fighter or the other struggle. That's why I don't get all of the sudden negativity.

When I saw this match-up was coming, the first thought that came into my mind was: "These are the real NBA finals."

Cleveland, in my opinion, loses handily to any of these two teams, and I could tell from the regular season that the Thunder would be stiff competition, if they ever faced off.

There's nothing truly "surprising" about any of this, except for the shock factor in seeing a dominant team struggle, but, again, the actual struggle isn't surprising.

Comment

Working...
                      X