Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maccarinelli Knocks Roy Jones Jr. Out Cold in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I appreciate that Enzo wasn't jumping around the ring and celebrating the victory. He took a knee in the corner and prayed for Jones. Classy move by Enzo.
    Yes that was honorable. Enzo had to of known it was coming eh.

Comment

• The Japanese perspective says the only shame now would be if Roy actually didn't die in the ring after all that work. The glory of dying in combat. I know its twisted but if it makes Roy happy who are we to criticize?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
        True on both ends. Roy had a great career? Yes. Still whatever he fights for, enjoyment, money, fame. Guy has to understand how far he can step. Hes 46 and has been koed brutally a few times. What did he think was gonna happen? What do you people think was gonna happen? He wasnt going to make a James Braddock run and shock the world. Could you imagine if he had a rematch with Lebedev? There still has to be a reality check.
        Someone needs to sit him down and be like you have nothing left to prove

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          I'm sure several people close to him have been telling him that for the last 10 years. He's just not listening to them.

Comment

• Damn...that KO was brutal. I wish Roy finally hangs up the gloves. He's been past it, and this loss is sending him into Jeff Lacy/James Toney "please stop before you get killed" territory. RJJ (or Lacy and Toney) doesn't have anything left to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
              Well he did have a goal of winning a cruiser title but hopefully he thinks about his future now. Tough way to leave tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.french View Post
                The Japanese perspective says the only shame now would be if Roy actually didn't die in the ring after all that work. The glory of dying in combat. I know its twisted but if it makes Roy happy who are we to criticize?
                But does it really make him happy though? None of us know the main reason why he continues to fight.

Comment

• Dang.. If he's gonna keep fighting like this, shouldnt he at least focus on getting in shape? I realize he's 46, but Bhop was in awesome shape at that age.. probably still looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
                    Well he did have a goal of winning a cruiser title but hopefully he thinks about his future now. Tough way to leave tho.
                    It's not in the cards ..

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      But does it really make him happy though? None of us know the main reason why he continues to fight.
                      Well if it wasn't making him happy why would he do it? He obviously wants to do it. He is choosing to do this because it is what he loves.

Let him ride out like a samurai or like a cowboy. Ride or die.

Comment

Working...
                      X