No announcement yet.

Cotto set to make 30 million, Canelo 10 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
    I have to disagree. The only boxers that are making this type of money would be PAC and Mayweather. No other boxer is even making close to their figures.

Who is making this stuff up? While cotto will probably have a great pay day who is going to pay him 30 million?
    We will with our ppv buys. Everyone on this site will be wAtchin. Lest not forget cotto new promotional deals that roc hooked him up with. Cotto is straight. He's the #3 drAw and earner. Deservingly so

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      If gigigI is willing to wait his turn. he is looking at a career high payday
      Wait his turn???? Martinez should have fought him and Cotto should have fought him. That's all he does is wait his turn for pretend middleweight champs to fight him while he knocks out the middleweights with the balls to fight him. If he beats Lemieux he is supposed to get the winner of Cotto vs Canelo but Cotto will never fight him and that's a proven fact by now. Canelo will fight him if he wins and keeps the title and he'll fight him at 160, not at some Cotto weight. Canelo would probably lose but he wouldn't chicken out.

Comment

You don't know anything. Your websites garbage it doesn't even work
        its a failure just like how your life is.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Wait his turn???? Martinez should have fought him and Cotto should have fought him. That's all he does is wait his turn for pretend middleweight champs to fight him while he knocks out the middleweights with the balls to fight him. If he beats Lemieux he is supposed to get the winner of Cotto vs Canelo but Cotto will never fight him and that's a proven fact by now. Canelo will fight him if he wins and keeps the title and he'll fight him at 160, not at some Cotto weight. Canelo would probably lose but he wouldn't chicken out.
          Cotto and gigi signed a deal before this fight was made.

Comment

You don't know anything. Your websites garbage it doesn't even work
            its a failure just like how your life is.

showing your brilliance yet again.

FYI, my onepunch.net website works just fine. Its just a default page that lets people know that I retired 4 years ago. smh.........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              These figures were already denied by both sides. Not sure why people are spreading rumors around based on a report which first appeared on a website in Nicaragua.
              lol had no idea these rumors surfaced from Nicaragua haha

Comment

Cotto deserves to be hailed for having taken the challenge against Martinez. He learned a lot since Mayweather's fight, especially the diva thing, and it works for him.

Comment

I dont think this is entirely accurate. When they mention $30mil, I think its safe to say that he has the POTENTIAL to make $30mil depending on the number of PPV buys. It's not a guaranteed purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    I dont think this is entirely accurate. When they mention $30mil, I think its safe to say that he has the POTENTIAL to make $30mil depending on the number of PPV buys. It's not a guaranteed purse.
                    Bro I guarentee it

Comment

Well if Cotto really is making 30 million, he should def consider donating some of that to his ppl on the island. That little place is in dire need of assistance.

Comment

Working...
                      X