Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™

No wonder why Pacquaio is looked at as the greater fighter then Mayweather by the masses and knowledgeable boxing fans.

I used to think Mayweather was ahead of pacquaio but now not no more, thanks for clearing that up.

I've never thought Mayweather was ahead of Pacquiao and most none Mayweather fans don't think so either.

Pacquiao
    -has accomplished more
    -has a better resume
    -more titles
    -more lineal championships
    -better wins in a more impressive fashion
    -more weight division etc
    nonsense all while being protected by your favorite promoter

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashy Larryx

I agree but look at t hese clowns act like it would be a good fight only because they think he is fighting someone else..had Juan been mentioned they would be nFloyd right now,it is always like this whoever he is fighting is not good enough and he should be fighting someone else..but if he changes his mind he is ducking the person he originally was going to fight

No one thinks that one person said it and you went bananas and started throwing a feces everywhere making threads... like you usually do.

I'm waiting for someone to say something you don't agree with so you can make another thread trying to disprove it.
      That post of yours saying Pacquiao is ahead of Mayweather... that's the one. He's gonna make a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by soggylungs View Post
        floyd beating marquez now would be a better win than when floyd beat marquez 4 years ago...that's the truth. He is hitting the hardest than he has before, and he's bigger and stronger than he has ever been.

39 year old marquez >>>>>. Prime marquez.....
        lol..............im done

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Me personally, I'd rather see a rematch than Guerrero and Alexander.

Floyd has gotten older, and he wouldn't have the size advantage anymore. I think it'd be alot more competitive. Marquez will not allow himself to get beat like that twice, that's almost a certainty.
          Heavily disagree. Floyd didn't win that fight because of his size. It's just a horrible style matchup for Marquez altogether.

I'd rather see Marquez fight some fresh blood like Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley or even Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Thats the story of his life, he biggest accomplishment is getting a SD decision over a past prime ODLH.
            :AOR: And being he barely won that...DLH was ready to go again...And MR. nobody tells me what to do...said hed have to talk to his handlers and see whats on the table. LOL so he picked a JrWW to fight instead that just said in last fight at 147 that he does not like 147 and wouldnt be fighting there again. Then Floyd says hey fight me @ 147...And he retired after that because DLH was ready for the rematch. ALL that money in the rematch...Floyd says retire! Just to duck DLH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              he beat oscar at 154 and with 10oz pillows de lahoya had every advantage and 2 of the judges still gave the fight to floyd.
              thanks for saying exactly the same thing I said but in a more detailed fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                lol..............im done
                :WORD: Larry tapped out!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  well now that heredia has been helping marquez he has gained incredible punching power and now comes in at 150+ lbs of pure muscle on fight night...marquez is now squatting 300+ lbs, knocking out sparring partners one by one, punching speed bags off their swivels, and knocking out guys with iron chins like pacquiao with just one punch...

39 year old marquez >>>>> marquez in his absolute prime

marquez has become far more deadly than when he was in his prime all thanks to heredia....
                  Unfortunately for you, regardless of how much new strength Marquez supposedly has, Floyd won't be walking into punches while doing the Diddy dance from the "I'll Be Missing You" video like Manny did. So your point is moot. And 39 year old Marquez wasn't "greater" than the version Floyd fought until he beat Pacquiao. Unless you think he leaped into the ATG category by stopping guys like Diaz and Likar Ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong
                    You are already discussing this in one of your other threads relating to the subject, you ****ing moron.
                    as if none of the other **** discussed in threads aren't turned into threads themselves why get ya panties bunched up

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      lol..............im done
                      39 year old marquez is a one punch KO beast now....he squats 300+ lbs, he KOs his sparring partners with single punches, he's knocking speed bags off their swivels, and he's effortlessly knocking out and knocking down guys like pacquiao with single punches....u might not want to admit it,but marquez is more of a beast now than he ever was previously. all it would take is one clean punch from marquez and floyd hits the canvas...

once again.... 39 year old marquez >>>>> marquez in his prime

Comment

Working...
                      X