No announcement yet.

Kanat Islam - The future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanat Islam - The future?

Kanat Islam. A light-middleweight Kazakh K.O artist. Is this guy GGG's long lost brother?

After an extensive amateur career hes had 6 pro fights in less than 3 months, including two at middleweight and won all by K.O, in fact 7 but the results not in on Boxrec yet. All against bums mind.

He can box well, great counter puncher but seems to have a tendency of letting his opponents hit him before going mental and killing them, very entertaining!

Shades of Tyson?

What you think?

Wow, great corner work in this one

Comment

Comment

Yea the way he throws those hooks is somewhat reminiscent of Tyson. Looks like an exciting fighter. We'll see what happens when he steps up the competition though.

Comment

Looks vicious, but wild.
          Devastating KO in the first one.... I'll keep my eye out and see how well he improves

Comment

They must call him "the bomber" because Islam's style is explosive, baby!

Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Looks vicious, but wild.
              Devastating KO in the first one.... I'll keep my eye out and see how well he improves

Yeah hes a bit wreckless at times like. Be interesting to see how his career unfolds. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for him in the near future.
              Hes got an impressive amateur pedigree and been in with some top, top competition.

Glad to see they're keeping him very busy, hopefully he steps up in class soon enough.

Comment

Of course he looks like Tyson, against those fighters a bouncer would look like Mike Tyson.

Opponents records.
                1-25-1
                2-13-2
                0-9-1
                0-14-0
                3-11-1
                0-12-0

Comment

I like his style. Gets too careless with his overhand right. Gonna have issues with a sharper puncher.

But he'll improve. Will keep my eye on him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Yeah hes a bit wreckless at times like. Be interesting to see how his career unfolds. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for him in the near future.
                    Hes got an impressive amateur pedigree and been in with some top, top competition.

Glad to see they're keeping him very busy, hopefully he steps up in class soon enough.
                    I expect his opponents to be bummy, just started and 7 fights in three months? That's very active.... not really surprised that they're setting him up like that. I just hope by next year he's fighting stiffer competition

Comment

Working...
                    X