No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner challenges Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
    @AdrienBroner I dropped him 3 times you weighed in 3 pounds over weight! U are a fighter does 3lbs make a difference?

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
    @GHOSTBOXING Listen ur a hell of a fighter but I'm a elite fighter and my views do a lot more numbers than yours so fighting me will help u!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Like I said all type. He stopped a weight drained as hell version, Guerrero also beat a much fresher version at his legit weight.

Someone Tweet Guerrero to shut this fraud up.
      I dunno how u claim he was weight drained or how 135 was his legit weight. I understand the hate that came from broner not making weight. but let's not fool ourselves. escobedo moved down to sfw because he couldn't hack it at lightweight. everything he has said about fighting at sfw contradicts what u just wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yea, next thing you know he will be trying to fight on Cinco the Mayo too...
        -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          @AdrienBroner I dropped him 3 times you weighed in 3 pounds over weight! U are a fighter does 3lbs make a difference?

@GHOSTBOXING Listen ur a hell of a fighter but I'm a elite fighter and my views do a lot more numbers than yours so fighting me will help u!
          Guerrero talking mad **** and Adrien has no good come back.

Trying to be humble...

Btw I see where Broner's reply is going... Next thing you know he will be asking for the bigger purse cause "he does more numbers."

Comment

@GHOSTBOXING 3lbs don't make a difference that's why I'm willing to jump up 3 weight classes to kick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yea, next thing you know he will be trying to fight on Cinco the Mayo too...
              -_-
              Is that the day Mexicans lose, or is this a back of the mind Floyd thingy, lmfao?

Comment

someone tell golden boy to make this fight! it won't happen tho. Guerrero and broner are probably to valuable to take each other out.

Comment

Lol most people tuned in to get their ******ed dose of "WAKA FLAKA".

Comment

Need to be at 140, But here is Broner last twitter

http://twitter.com/AdrienBroner/stat...11994017525760

Guerrero last twitter

http://twitter.com/GHOSTBOXING/statu...13075552366592
                    Last edited by 285Kid; 08-14-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

@GHOSTBOXING 3lbs don't make a difference that's why I'm willing to jump up 3 weight classes to kick your ass
                      Wow, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X