Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion who was the better player Hakeem Olajuwon or Shaquille O'neal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who won more rings? There is your answer.

Who would almost everyone choose to start a team with? Prime vs Prime anyone who knows the game would choose shaq,

Comment

Shaq game is under the rim in an era without centers his game was very limited and most of what he does in the post up would be called an offensive foul in a different era.
      Hakeem was an artiest the dream shake was a thing of beauty he has post up mid and long rang game can run on the break and gets back on D quick.
      there is a reason why most NBA players go train with Hakeem to improve their post game rather then shaq

Comment

The Dream was a nightmare for Shaq in The finals.

Comment

taking out championships & statistics out of the equation & just based on pure talent/ skill set alone,

Hakeem is the greatest center of all time in my opinion.

My biggest pet peeve is when i continually hear wilt & russell above dream & shaq for GOAT status when it comes to centers. Dream & shaq would obliterate both.

I dont rate any center or player that played during the infancy/developmental stages of the nba (50s & 60s). Their greatness do not crossover.

Comment

****ing clicked on the wrong name smdh. Hakeem is the most skilled center of all time. He had everything you needed, strength, agility, speed, footwork, shooting touch ALL OF IT.

Comment

Working...
            X