No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    And why does it have to be direct from Showtime?????? Like I said ESPN reports lies???
    man please stop you are looking bad soo bad dont make me put you in my ignore list...

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      If you can only draw one conclusion from these threads it is that *****s are the dumbest people on here. I would respect their opinions if they were more intelligent but damn. You can just tell.
      and *******s aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        "We know we have a little over 1.3 million," Arum said. "What we don't have are some of the smaller cable systems. What I'm saying is I know we go to the bank counting a little over a 1.3 million. I know we'll go up from there. How much up, I have no experience in this. This was all done for us in the past by HBO, which had experience, charts and all kinds of data from past fights to compare the fight to. Showtime can't do it because they haven't done this in so long. They don't have the database that you need, but I'm feeling very, very happy because I know I've done at least 1.3 million.

"How far over we are remains to be seen, and I have no way to make a prediction. Obviously, on the outstanding systems we did something. So that will determine how much above 1.3 million. But I don't think we have enough outstanding numbers to say we will be over 1.4 million, so I think we will wind up somewhere between 1.3 and 1.4 million."

This is what Arum says the numbers are, and might even be more. Official numbers have been yet to be released.
        Translation: "I made so much goddamn money from this fight it's freakin' ridiculous. But it's better not to reveal the numbers 'cause I don't want Manny to get any ideas about how much freakin' money I'm bankin' off his cheatin' ass."

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Translation: "I made so much goddamn money from this fight it's freakin' ridiculous. But it's better not to reveal the numbers 'cause I don't want Manny to get any ideas about how much freakin' money I'm bankin' off his cheatin' ass."

Comment

The *******s have been getting spanked in every thread today.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              its not spin when you are stating facts...

Why did Koncz do an in-depth interview with this fake site thats not credible and is only a blog?

Because ESPN's reporters would investigate what Ellerbe or Koncz said in the interview jack ass. And like Ellerbe Koncz is a fuking mouth piece too!! Why in the world would you believe anything either one of these guys has to say.

The reason they give exclusives to ****ty sights like fight hype is they will just print whatever they say and thats it. Ellerbe and Koncz arnt exactly giving exclusive interviews to legitimate news reporters like Dan Rafael now are they? You know reporters that have the power of ESPN behind them and can fact check everything they say!

Comment

It's a glorified blog for fuk sake!

As much as it must pain you to hear the truth, you do realize a blog is nothing more than someones opinion. What they're doing here is called an interview with and providing direct quotes .

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

just stop....

Ah I see the last refuge for a man with no argument and no way to defend his opinions. Post a completely irrelevent gif so he can change the subject!

Fuking coward!

Comment

Because ESPN's reporters would investigate what Ellerbe or Koncz said in the interview jack ass. And like Ellerbe Koncz is a fuking mouth piece too!! Why in the world would you believe anything either one of these guys has to say.

The reason they give exclusives to ****ty sights like fight hype is they will just print whatever they say and thats it. Ellerbe and Koncz arnt exactly giving exclusive interviews to legitimate news reporters like Dan Rafael now are they? You know reporters that have the power of ESPN behind them and can fact check everything they say!
                    ESPN would investigate what? For the third time, ESPN didn't report numbers, they reported what Arum said. If they were reporting those numbers, maybe then they would "investigate it." They aren't. Do we need to go through this a fourth time?

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
                      The *******s have been getting spanked in every thread today.
                      all the week....

Comment

Working...
                      X