Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who are confused about the difference between boxing and running...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who are confused about the difference between boxing and running...

Just watch last Saturday's Tim Bradley fight, that was a great display of boxing.

Now, if you wanna see what running is, just pop in any old RJJ fights or Mo**ey Mayweather fights, particularly the 1st and 2nd JLC fights and the one against Baldomir.

late rounds of oscar/trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
      late rounds of oscar/trinidad.
      That too, and Hakkar vs B-Hop.

Anyway, I just can't get it out of my mind. Bradley fought beautifully last Saturday. Impressive performance. I liked how went in-between boxing and at times fought on the inside. Can't wait till Bradley starts getting the big-fights.

See, I have no f**kin' clue, how a fighter, who is arguably the greatest talent with the best skillset of all-time can't perform like what we saw last Saturday? You know who I'm referrin' to

Comment

threadstarter is a mayweather stan who created this alt attempting to set evidence of his "objectiveness". you will soon see "objective" post defending mayweather with "stats" and "facts" and when someone calls him a stan, he'll refer back to this thread.

Comment

Bradley is a massive talent. He produced a perfect combination between Pac and Mayweather. Very, very slick but my god can he let his hands go.

All the little things he does as well. At one point in the fight he just tapped his beautiful little bodyshot under Peterson's elbow on the way out in a very unorthodox fashion. There was no real 'need' for the punch - I think he just felt like doing it.

It actually made me smile watching him box on Saturday - what a pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
            Just watch last Saturday's Tim Bradley fight, that was a great display of boxing.

Now, if you wanna see what running is, just pop in any old RJJ fights or Mo**ey Mayweather fights, particularly the 1st and 2nd JLC fights and the one against Baldomir.
            I can tell you dont know the diff your damn self Bro

Comment

Bute vs Andrade II is another good example

Comment

Old RJJ was knocking almost everyone out. How is that running?

Comment

Working...
                X