Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Juan Diaz as good as the three lightweight champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Juan Diaz as good as the three lightweight champs?

What do you guys think?

aside from pacman and JMM, i think diaz is the best. i dont see campbell beating him in a rematch, but thats just me. guzman and diaz would be interesting though!

Comment

He's definitely better than Kobori, he's up there with the best and would give them all tough fights.

Comment

I don't think so. Diaz is good but he's already shown he's not as good as Campbell, Campbell took him to school. And there's no way in hell I'd say Juan Diaz's name alongside Manny Pacquiao's or Juan Manuel Marquez's.

Diaz needs to fight Campbell again, try to avenge that loss and show me something.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
          I don't think so. Diaz is good but he's already shown he's not as good as Campbell, Campbell took him to school. And there's no way in hell I'd say Juan Diaz's name alongside Manny Pacquiao's or Juan Manuel Marquez's.

Diaz needs to fight Campbell again, try to avenge that loss and show me something.
          True dat.

He needs to stop that promoter-hating excuses and be a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
            What do you guys think?
            No...................

Comment

Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
              No...................
              Thank You!.....

Comment

Diaz is good but very one dimensional the guy already been hit way to much to the head when you listen to him talk he seems slow in the head.

But the 3 best at lightweight are JMM, Nate and Pacman.

The fight everyone wants to see right now is jmm vs nate maybe they can fight on the undercard of Oscar vs PAcquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
                  What do you guys think?
                  I'd say he's slightly better than David Diaz and is no match for Pacman or Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                  X