Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What % chance do YOU think Hatton has against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
    This is basically another example of Hatton being clearly outclassed by a true pound for pound boxer around his size....

and since this bout isn't taking place in Manchester with Dave Parris...I'm giving him less than a 10% chance...which is what I gave him against Mayweather...
    Your Poll is completely ****.. which means you are completely ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      Your Poll is completely ****.. which means you are completely ****..
      My poll is educated and realistic and giving you a side order of Anger with your Denial...

Hatton could possibly beat Pacquiao 1 out of 10 times...end of story.

If any of you think this is a pick 'em or better for Hatton, you need to work on evaluating fighters and matchups and eliminating your bias....that is IF you care or WANT to be the best judge you can be.....

That being said...when it comes to business....I'm praying more and more people think Hatton's gonna win this....that 24/7 influences the gamblers to take a chance on Hatton again....because you know what that means?

I will make even MORE money.

Comment

about 30%. Stranger things have happened....IMO pac is the more talented of the two but sometimes talent alone doesn't win a fight....sometimes the glory goes to the guy who just wants it more...hatton could pull off the win if he guts it out and finds a way to slug with pac rather than box...maul pac and tire him out...you know...do his thing....but in doing so he will most likely take a hellacious beating.

Comment

My poll is educated and realistic and giving you a side order of Anger with your Denial...

Hatton could possibly beat Pacquiao 1 out of 10 times...end of story.

If any of you think this is a pick 'em or better for Hatton, you need to work on evaluating fighters and matchups and eliminating your bias....that is IF you care or WANT to be the best judge you can be.....

That being said...when it comes to business....I'm praying more and more people think Hatton's gonna win this....that 24/7 influences the gamblers to take a chance on Hatton again....because you know what that means?

I will make even MORE money.
          No where did I say.. Who I was picking to win this fight.. What I said is.. your poll is complete crap.. Did I not type English or something??
          what part of "your poll is ****" told you I wanted Hatton to win..???

Your poll is designed to get the results you want.. It's farcical and that robs you of whatever credibility you might think you have..

FYI .. I favor a Pac Victory.. But in no way is it 100% Guaranteed.. If you are basing it all on the DLH fight.. it is you who has the bias I am afraid..
          People who are Picking Hatton have some very reasonable ground to stand on in doing so.. This fight has 3 potential outcomes .. PAC By slaughter , Hatton By slaughter.. or Most likely a hard fought close battle with lots of action.. which could go either way..

The odds of this fight being so one sided are slim in my opinion.. and that's all you and I have have.. is opinion.. I wonder why you confuse yours with fact??

Comment

I think this is a 50/50 fight simply because I have changed my mind on the outcome several times since it was announced. I laughed when this fight was mentioned as a possibility two years ago because I felt Hatton would roll right over Pac. Since then a lot has happened and I'm not convinced of a winner either way.

Hatton is so strong at 140...it's his weight class, he has never lost at that weight class and he has beaten some very good opponents. Some hate his style but the truth is he is strong and effective at 140. Pac is quicker, throws straight punches which could do Hatton damage and is seemingly at the peak of his powers.

Thing is, I see Hatton utilising his superior strength, which I believe he has, and punishing Pac to the body en route to a late rounds stoppage. Then again maybe I'm underestimating Pac...

Tomorrow I might have changed my mind. For me, this is close, a 50/50 fight but today I'm picking Hatton.

Comment

This is basically another example of Hatton being clearly outclassed by a true pound for pound boxer around his size....

and since this bout isn't taking place in Manchester with Dave Parris...I'm giving him less than a 10% chance...which is what I gave him against Mayweather...
              You're insane. All signs point to losing, but saying he's got a 10% chance is dumb. If it were going to be such an outclassing of Hatton, much of the attraction of the fight would be lost.

Hatton's got a chance, though.

Comment

hatton has a 60% chance of winning this to me

**** you and your biased poll

Comment

I give Hatton a 50% chance.

Comment

Regards,
                    SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, The Absolute Conqueror and Owner of The Hattonites

Comment

Ahhhhhh....memories.

Back when people kept trying to label me as a "troll"....even though I had already proved myself many times before...

and EVERYTIME AFTER for that matter....

I wonder how many of these losers who insulted me over my judgement still show their name around here...

Comment

Working...
                      X