Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and thats why vitali is good but not great ...

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Blah, blah, blah!!! A loss is a loss no matter how you try and spin it and no matter how wide a margin he was winning by when the fight was stopped. Get over it. Live with it. Do something. But don't come here crying about how it isn't really a loss.
      so some fuc.ktard makes a thread about it but I'm the one crying

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        so some fuc.ktard makes a thread about it but I'm the one crying
        Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

lol Im not a fuc.ktard, I dont question vitali heart in anyway, it was just weird to me, he was throwing his left hand pretty much the entire 9th round, and then quit all of a sudden, everyone knows vitali was easily winning the fight, bryd didnt look hurt at all in the 9th round so he didnt really rape chris.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp
            Fulcrum29 keeps posting rude posts, I'm reporting everything he posts, and I hope that ****ing ****** gets ip banned. Stupid ****ing alt account, ****ing ***** be talking **** to me in private message. I'd kick the **** out of this kid in real life. Stupid mother ****er called me a hillbilly in pm, because I said he was obsessed with Vitali. Dumb ass litte kid, and I have no southern blood in me. I'm British and Italian stupid crackhead.

He's a ****** and an alt account and he flosses his teeth with vitali's pubic hair. ****ing ****** he is, stupid ***** ass kid pisses me off cause I know in real life I'd beat his 9 year old little ass. He thinks he is tough **** talking **** to people online.
            lol you're an ugly ass child rapist lookin pedophile mother****er. you're the one that message me first asking me if i'm "wladowns" after I told you no and **** off you still message me over and over saying the same ****. Hop off my dick you little toothless ******ed ass inbred english h0m0.

Comment

lol you're an ugly ass child rapist lookin pedophile mother****er. you're the one that message me first asking me if i'm "wladowns" after I told you no and **** off you still message me over and over saying the same ****. Hop off my dick you little toothless ******ed ass inbred english h0m0.
              and I would destroy your inbred yellow toothed lookin ass. I was actually a boxer unlike you armchair wannabe london rape victim gape assed ******. LOL!!!

Comment

Why aren't you banned yet when all you do is insult everyone here. And nice stereotype of british people you ****ing moron, I'm American by the way and I have all my teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                  Why aren't you banned yet when all you do is insult everyone here
                  because unlike you I actually post intelligent posts. All your inbred ass does is message people privately and wrongly accuse them of being alt accounts. Why don't you tell mods to check mY IP address and compare it to wladowns then so you can be OWNED like the toothless inbred rape victimed gaped ass little virgin that you are.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp
                    Yeah, right you ****ing harass everyone on here dip****.
                    you the one started attacking me I don't harrass no one. Reread the thread you came outta no where attacking me I'm gonna get YOUR ass banned now.

I see you changed ur pic good job I would change it too dumbass ****** lookin inbred mother****er I would eat you for lunch breakfast and dinner and then have your sister for dessert at night.

Comment

ahahahah burlington township. I knew you were a inbred low life toothless hillbilly. Come to gleasons gym in brooklyn dumb **** it's not too far from you. Make sure you bring ur dad too though (and ur sister) cus after im done with you I"ll knock his redneck 40 iq'd child molesting ass out too. Don't worry I'll make sure he never molests you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X