Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Why is that rich?
    Because Joshua's resume is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Whyte is arguably the same level of opponent as Stiverne.
      Stiverne is better than Whyte....I'm sure you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Really don't get that comment neither, after this Denzel Washington fight, I really want to see Wilder against a top man in the HW division. And hopefully they don't test dirty for any ban drugs. Am only giving him a pass because he is coming back from surgery and another opponent failed a drug test. But for a man that has 37-0 with almost 30 odds no hopers, he needs to back off criticising Joshua, who at 18-0 has an equal if not a better resume than Wilder at the moment. Even Joseph Parker is getting decent names on his resume.
        What don't you get?

It's rich for someone with a garbage resume to tell another fighter to fight better opponents.

At which point of the above are you lost?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Because Joshua's resume is garbage
          I don't disagree that it's weak but so was nearly every heavyweight champions record in history before their 20th fight.

Deontay has fought nearly 40 fights and it's hard to give 5 names that were even B level on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
            I don't disagree that it's weak but so was nearly every heavyweight champions record in history before their 20th fight.

Deontay has fought nearly 40 fights and it's hard to give 5 names that were even B level on his record.
            Ok? So?

Joshua and Wilder are champions, both have garbage resumes.

Neither have a leg to stand on telling other people to fight better opponents.

Comment

Ok? So?

Joshua and Wilder are champions, both have garbage resumes.

Neither have a leg to stand on telling other people to fight better opponents.
              So, Joshua is fighting a guy who dominated the division for 10 years in less than half the time or fights it's taken Wilder to get where he is.

I'd say he has a say in the matter as they'll be fighting in the future and it would benefit both if Wilder got some better names under his belt as he's still pretty unknown to the general public.

Joshua hasn't fought anybody of note either but by his 19th fight he will have fought a future HOF'er which is way more than Wilder has done in the past 8+ years.

Comment

So, Joshua is fighting a guy who dominated the division for 10 years in less than half the time or fights it's taken Wilder to get where he is.

I'd say he has a say in the matter as they'll be fighting in the future and it would benefit both if Wilder got some better names under his belt as he's still pretty unknown to the general public.

Joshua hasn't fought anybody of note either but by his 19th fight he will have fought a future HOF'er which is way more than Wilder has done in the past 8+ years.
                Ok that's fantastic but he hasn't fought him yet. Wilder was signed to fight Povetkin aswell.

I don't care how many fights they've had, his resume is crap at it stands. Simple. He has no business telling others to up their competition.

Comment

Ok that's fantastic but he hasn't fought him yet. Wilder was signed to fight Povetkin aswell.

I don't care how many fights they've had, his resume is crap at it stands. Simple. He has no business telling others to up their competition.
                  By this point in Wilders career he should step up his competition. People say it on here daily, so can Joshua. You won't see my point though so don't reply.

Comment

By this point in Wilders career he should step up his competition. People say it on here daily, so can Joshua. You won't see my point though so don't reply.
                    I agree with that entirely but it doesn't stop it from being rich coming from Joshua.

Comment

• Joshua's record might be poor but apparently everyone ducked Deontay

Had nothing to do with them being either a mandatory for another belt or 3 like Tyson Fury...
                      or being able to get significantly higher purses for fighting on PPV in comparison to shotime free to air.

Tell me again how much Wilder was calling out AJ when he was ranked in the WBC? oh yeah.. he wasnt. Too busy clapping on about Fury/Klitschko after he KNEW that Fury was going after "the man" at the time. Who on this site was saying Fury was a puss for going after Klitschko instead of the feared Deontay Wilder? LOOOL

Tell me again about how when Deontay was ranked #2 in the WBA and #3 in the WBO he waited for the mando to Klitschko.. oh he didnt?

No, he fought a bum that somehow skyrocketed him to an eliminator with his best pal Malik "scuba diver" Scott and then barely beat a near dead Stiverne for a WBC belt that had no prestige whatsoever since Vitali had gone into retirement.

Avoided a " 40 year old BUM that got knocked out by ross purrity hurr durr" Like the ****ing plague.

Comment

Working...
                      X