No announcement yet.

Alan Colmes passes away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Colmes passes away

Colmes was a big liberal, and even co-hosted a show with Sean Hannity for years (Hannity and Colmes).

He was always good for lively debate, and I never saw him lower himself to insults and name-calling. Though I rarely agreed with him, he had class and was a respectful man. Sad to see a guy like that gone.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/2...colmes-dies-66

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Colmes was a big liberal, and even co-hosted a show with Sean Hannity for years (Hannity and Colmes).

He was always good for lively debate, and I never saw him lower himself to insults and name-calling. Though I rarely agreed with him, he had class and was a respectful man. Sad to see a guy like that gone.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/2...colmes-dies-66
    You know what's funny? If Colmes, a liberal, was never part of Fox News, I guarantee you wouldn't have these same kind respectful words.

Comment

RIP Alan Colmes.

Comment

Donald Trumps America just keeps getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I never saw him lower himself to insults and name-calling. Though I rarely agreed with him, he had class and was a respectful man.

That's probably the reason why a lot of liberals didn't like him. And they always criticized him because they believed he was not far left enough for their taste.

Hannity and Colmes was a great show. They had some good debates.

RIP Alan Colmes

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            That's probably the reason why a lot of liberals didn't like him. And they always criticized him because they believed he was not far left enough for their taste.

RIP Alan Colmes
            Hannity and Colmes was a **** show. Hannity ran all over him.

Two days ago, all of you would be calling Colmes a cuck, now he's some kind of respectable moderate man.

Comment

Rip

I enjoyed watching him with hannity

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                You know what's funny? If Colmes, a liberal, was never part of Fox News, I guarantee you wouldn't have these same kind respectful words.
                Don't tell me how I feel. It's rude and arrogant.

I gave you my reasons for what I said, and never said FoxNews was a reason. Pay attention and stop being a superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Great show.

It was the show that really got me watching TV news outside of local news. Around the time it went off the air I pretty much stopped watching TV news and get my news online.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Hannity and Colmes was a **** show. Hannity ran all over him.

Two days ago, all of you would be calling Colmes a cuck, now he's some kind of respectable moderate man.
                    It's called respect for the dead. Jesus dude

Comment

Working...
                    X