Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Chavez Jr. Accepted Our Bet, He Better Honor It After Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like it's a promo Tactic since Mexicans known to fuucc around.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Mr Alvarez, many of us are still waiting for YOU to honor your word (on at least two occasions) to fight GGG.

Funny. Canelo talking about someone not honoring their word
      He thinks this is tough talk "He better honor his bet!" and will sell more tickets to this pathetic fight. I cringe whenever Canelo opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if its just for honor ggg needs to fight canelo for free or hes ducking
        Thats what he said lol, but now money does matter for him

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It's not like that's next, that's 3 fights ahead for the best champ in boxing. We could have seen it already but Canelos body was not ready. Or as UKs top promoter put it
          Ok so when has Nelo fought at 160 against the best at 160

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Ok so when has Nelo fought at 160 against the best at 160
            He's made 154 once in like 3.5 years, he's held the wbc and currently holds the lineal belt at MW. Now he's fighting at 164.5. you need better excuses

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              you're a 120 pound backpacking fphag who knows one thing, being a filthy L.A. nappy fphag
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              you are white and racist like I knew you were...snowflake
              I OWN you maricon, acuerdate ojete de chango orangutangolo!
              Whatever lil whiteboy. I now know your White. Took Spanish like 99% of all other White kids in School?
              you can't even respond in Spanish because YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE F I SAID!
              At least you don't deny being a whetto...whiteboy.

Your user name being "Latina Linga" with your white slang fools NO ONE.

Spanish when you type to me pendejo, I don't understand "Hispanic" or "backpacker pfhagot" talk.
              Good shit!

Comment

He's made 154 once in like 3.5 years, he's held the wbc and currently holds the lineal belt at MW. Now he's fighting at 164.5. you need better excuses
                Lol so NOW CANELO ALVAREZ lol is the lineal Middleweight champ wtf lol how n when the ****kk did he beat GGG or how did he become the Middleweight champ lol

Sounds like u need a better excuse as to why is GGG chasing Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Lol so NOW CANELO ALVAREZ lol is the lineal Middleweight champ wtf lol how n when the ****kk did he beat GGG or how did he become the Middleweight champ lol

Sounds like u need a better excuse as to why is GGG chasing Nelo
                  I agree he should have been stripped of that lineal belt, you can't be outright ducking your Mando and #1 contender. But he wasn't, check the Ring, tbrb, boxing scene rankings. Forget the rankings though, it's the biggest fight in the sport. If you think it's too much of a mismatch, I understand why you'd not want it though

Comment

I agree he should have been stripped of that lineal belt, you can't be outright ducking your Mando and #1 contender. But he wasn't, check the Ring, tbrb, boxing scene rankings. Forget the rankings though, it's the biggest fight in the sport. If you think it's too much of a mismatch, I understand why you'd not want it though
                    ggg fans still won't get that 15million and upside is there, ggg just needs to find his pen. otherwise Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. II is right around the corner with a lot more money at stake.

meanwhile ggg's loss to Jacobs and all the new NSB alts emerge

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      ggg fans still won't get that 15million and upside is there, ggg just needs to find his pen. otherwise Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. II is right around the corner with a lot more money at stake.

meanwhile ggg's loss to Jacobs and all the new NSB alts emerge
                      A lot more money in Mexico, same for Turkey? Not so much in the US.

No worries, if Canelo wants to be champ again, or if he's brave enough to trying breaking Gggs MW defense record, I'm sure there's a Mando spot for him. There's 3 in fact, he can pick the one with the best challenger split

Comment

Working...
                      X