Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Saying The Democratic Party Is Finished???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's tulsi gabbard fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      it's tulsi gabbard fellas.
      the body is a 8

but the face is i dunno a 4?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        the body is a 8

but the face is i dunno a 4?

damn that's a bad picture. yea sometimes she looks like a dude idk, it's weird man. the way she carries herself goes a long way with me maybe that's why. she's def no melania trump.

Comment

she's recently been ****ting on obumo's legacy in Syria too, and for democrats, criticizing that bum is pretty much like drawing a cartoon of muhammad - you don't do it. tulsi would need a trump-style campaign to take over the democrat party to have a shot but i can't see her being capable of that.
          Gabbard railed against Obama's policies because she's Hindu and gets tons of $$$ from the international/overseas Indian community, who hate Muslims and lobby for the US to keep hardline positions on Muslim countries.

She's a real fuckin snake.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Gabbard railed against Obama's policies because she's Hindu and gets tons of $$$ from the international/overseas Indian community, who hate Muslims and lobby for the US to keep hardline positions on Muslim countries.

so here she is arguing for the complete opposite of what you're suggesting. the Indian community is paying the wrong person.

Comment

bRuh..........

Comment

so here she is arguing for the complete opposite of what you're suggesting. the Indian community is paying the wrong person.

.........did you even watch those videos? She's criticizing our position on Syria with the warning that that extremists could come in and take control after Assad is removed. Which is not an unreasonable view but certainly one that aligns with my previous comment.

Comment

Sounds like someone I could get behind 100%

Comment

.........did you even watch those videos? She's criticizing our position on Syria with the warning that that extremists could come in and take control after Assad is removed. Which is not an unreasonable view but certainly one that aligns with my previous comment.
                    bro i'm not following you. she's literally arguing for less involvement and less killing of muslims, the opposite of what you said she's being paid for by muslim hating hindus... yea some ****ing snake right there. did you think obumo's policies of destroying Libya and Syria were the softer policies or what?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Sounds like someone I could get behind 100%
                      Me too, but not for her political views or anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X