Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, nah mate. Liverpool aren't making CL.

This Gareth Bale lad though. He hauled ass up the pitch and scored like it's routine. Who is that lad? Surprised Man City haven't bought him yet.

Comment

• Looks like Gotze to Liverpool is back on... this will be the hottest summer yet!

Comment

• anyone notice the lad Mane's hairline is on the back of his noggin? Shave that **** off bruv. He lines up his hair on the back end of his crown.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          anyone notice the lad Mane's hairline is on the back of his noggin? Shave that **** off bruv. He lines up his hair on the back end of his crown.
          Wifi good at Molineux?

Comment

• Just defeated the revered Liverpool-Slayers doe.

Comment

• Still have a tiny stadium doe

Comment

• Big baby Balotelli at it again, he caught insulting the reffree. already 3rd red cards and this season hasn't finished yet. shame consider he have good start this season and his club Nice are only 3 points away from the top place.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1722/lig...012zejcmzjmwwx

his behaviour Off the court already got attention. setting fire works in the bathroom, throwing dart to and bullying youth players. nice's coach bench him for several weeks even some of his team-mates start to talk badly of him.

I'm sorry, but I was honest," he told BeIN Sports. "I told the truth.

"It is a shame he lets his head drop, you see him in training every day. He's such a great player.

"I think he looks like he wants nothing to do with us. It's really disappointing. We could've really used his help in a game like this.

"We know the coach demands enormous effort from his squad. He won't accept anyone taking their foot off the gas and you saw that with Mario Balotelli."
                Last edited by betmen; 02-19-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Balotelli is quite possibly the biggest waste of talent ever.

He should be on the same tier as Neymar, Hazard, and Suarez at this point but he's too incredibly stupid to figure out that he needs to act like an adult and play the game like a professional regardless of his childish frustrations.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Balotelli is quite possibly the biggest waste of talent ever.

He should be on the same tier as Neymar, Hazard, and Suarez at this point but he's too incredibly stupid to figure out that he needs to act like an adult and play the game like a professional regardless of his childish frustrations.
                    yeah.. 3 red and 6 yellow cards in 13 appearances

in those 13 apps he have 9 goals and 2 more in europa and league cup, better goal per minute ratio than any strikers in europe top leagues. even that stat did not save him from the bench.

Comment

• Think Arsenal fans are a bit harsh on Wenger tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X