Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erick De Leon, Besputin, Dadashev, Conceicao Win on Solo Boxeo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erick De Leon, Besputin, Dadashev, Conceicao Win on Solo Boxeo

Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City, California - Junior lightweight prospect Erick De Leon (15-0, 9 KOs) made good on his promise to score a knockout victory when he landed a crushing shot to the body in the fourth round to down Jose Salinas (10-3-1, 5 KOs) for the count in the main event of Top Rank's Solo Boxeo card on UniMas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Talk about a bunch of screwballs who dont have the skills worthy of being seen on TV. This was just another in a long line of Top Skank garbage. The only fighter who had any talent was De Leon and even he was facing an incompetent fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Talk about a bunch of screwballs who dont have the skills worthy of being seen on TV. This was just another in a long line of Top Skank garbage. The only fighter who had any talent was De Leon and even he was facing an incompetent fighter as well.
      What didn't you like about Besputin and Conceicao? Also I recall Murtazaliev looking pretty good on the Ward-Kovalev undercard

Comment

Is it just me or that this Robson Conceicao look abit like Gamboa? Those swing doe..

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Is it just me or that this Robson Conceicao look abit like Gamboa? Those swing doe..
          Wow, he was really wild. I guess he didn't respect his opponent. His arms seem very long for a super feather and that might explain why they flare out so far when he throws a hook. I like him as a prospect myself

Comment

I really like what I'm seeing from Conceicao as a pro.
            He used to annoy me a little as an amateur but I like him as a pro so far.
            Hopefully they can keep him more active and move him fast due to his age.

People are complaining about his form but he is what he is at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Wow, he was really wild. I guess he didn't respect his opponent. His arms seem very long for a super feather and that might explain why they flare out so far when he throws a hook. I like him as a prospect myself
              Watched some of his past fights, seem like he has a habit of those wild swings either with his left hook or overhand right but he does throw some wicked body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                What didn't you like about Besputin and Conceicao? Also I recall Murtazaliev looking pretty good on the Ward-Kovalev undercard
                They only showed 3 fights or thats how many I saw on the broadcast last night and 5 of the 6 guys were pathetic. Didn't see these other fights or Conceicao.

Comment

Here are the screwballs I saw since my broadcast didnt show Besputin and Conceicao: Middleweight Even Torres (6-2, 5 KOs) took a six round split decision over previously undefeated Bryan Flores (5-1, 1 KO). Scores were 59-55, 59-55 for Torres and 58-56 for Flores.

Unbeaten welterweight Arnold Barbosa Jr. (15-0, 5 KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Johnny Rodriguez (8-2-1, 5 KOs). Scores were 79-73, 79-73, 78-74.

And also the joke that De Leon fought.
                  Last edited by richardt; 01-28-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X