Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Will Attend Donald Trump's Inauguration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd and Kanye two goats and support Trump......Trump with the major W.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      people that hate Trump need to understand Hillary wasn't any better.. and just move on with life.
      People who can look at HCs sins versus DTs sins, and still choose DT, have just went into the voting booth uninformed. But hey, if a person is a party over nation voter... it's on them when the shiii hits the fan. And it will.

Just get ready to own it, I tell any DT voter. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        The only color Trump knows is green. That's what he and Mayweather has in common. He could care less about a broke azz KKK member, or BLM member.
        He liked their votes, as he laughed at their DAs all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Aware View Post
          I don't agree with this statement. When Hillary was first lady -before she even considered running for office- she went to Estonia to learn about their health care system because they had the lowest infant mortality rate in the world. This is an example of altruism manifested. I am willing to bet Trump has never had a truly altruistic thought in his life. A textbook narcissistic sociopath, he is only concerned with feeding his ego. Tricking people with ploys like paying off companies with tax-payer money to save ****ty factory jobs. Yeah, that way they remain idiots, incapable of critical thinking.
          Yep. I've yet to talk to a DT voter who had a lick of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
            What an amazing display of disgusting humans and inflated egos this thing will be...
            Good luck America... you're gonna lose so, so much... but hey, at least you'll have big wall! Can't wait to start seeing how Mexicans will find "Hacks" to go over the wall... it will be hilariousz. Anyways F Donald Trump and F Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            It is sad how the DT voters never seem to learn from their mistakes. How could they? They don't even vote for their own self interests.

Comment

Wow. Great move. I've never been a fan of his boxing, but his business side is spot on. I'm looking forward to his moves outside the ring. Sharp guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                Make america great again
                Yes indeed! Prosperous times lie ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The propaganda machines like CNN have brainwashed people and ruined this nation. People will say we all need to "heal" and unite in peace. In the very next sentence, those same people say Trump supporters are racists and that his supporters should be targeted for violence as should white cops. Pure hypocrisy.
                  Very well said, man.

Comment

Trump said we will be sick of winning, Floyd and Trump stay winning. TBE, 49-0, POTUS, they just keep winning.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      The propaganda machines like CNN have brainwashed people and ruined this nation. People will say we all need to "heal" and unite in peace. In the very next sentence, those same people say Trump supporters are racists and that his supporters should be targeted for violence as should white cops. Pure hypocrisy.
                      Trump's idea of uniting and healing people is to attack a civil rights legend like John Lewis. He's petty and no matter what you think of CNN, for a president to call the press phoneys and then quote Russian sources speaks volumes about his allegience. Also, he's celebrating on twitter about repealing the ACA, instead of being presidential and realising it's a contentious issue and being shtum about it, no, he wants to rub it in everyones faces. Talk about unite...he built his whole campaign on prejudice and scaremongering. He literally has a tantrum on twitter every day, over celebrity quotes...he's too unstable to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Peace my arse, he's already got the Chinese threatning War over his comments about blocking access to their islands and he's not even in office! we're doomed!

Comment

Working...
                      X