No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    Cus they're good at that pitty pat points ****. They don't have the mettle for real grit fighting (aquas)

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      aquariuses do ok in MMA too probably cus mmgay is a slightly ****erotic sport and aquariuses excel at that

You.. rasclott GrandpaBernard...don't know shit about astrology...but I'll just keep laughing at ya'll and proving ya'll dumb asses wrong...

Comment

• Ok I have seen that HeadShots has proven himself with advanced knowledge of the slavic/mongolian boxing capabilities so I shalt forgive our past transgressions and return to the discussion of astrology. Let's go you old bastards headshots and grandpabernard, who you got this weekend? Aries vs. the typical frail Aquarius? Seems like an obvious choice to me

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post

You.. rasclott GrandpaBernard...don't know shit about astrology...but I'll just keep laughing at ya'll and proving ya'll dumb asses wrong...
          I see this thread keeps purifying itself, thank you forever keeps banning these whining ******s who don't know shi# :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            any other input on this?
            Ya astrology has nothing to do with fighting or anything for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
              Ya astrology has nothing to do with fighting or anything for that matter.
              We got another genius here

Comment

• Where you at HeadShots GrandpaBernard ? ? ?

Comment

Working...
                X