No announcement yet.

FAO health nuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO health nuts

you health nuts ever drink this stuff? i just started because of the probiotic content. Its been said this stuff has been used for many years even in ancient china. So far i like that it made me use the bath room at a time i normally dont. Well see how it goes...

Never heard of it. What are the benefits of it compared with other health drinks?

How much does it costs?

And what do you men with "it made me use the bath room at a time i normally dont"?

Care to eloborate on that?

Comment

I drink DHMO, it really good for you and Jesus, Moses and Lebrun James all drank it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I drink DHMO, it really good for you and Jesus, Moses and Lebrun James all drank it

Billy you so stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
          Never heard of it. What are the benefits of it compared with other health drinks?

How much does it costs?

And what do you men with "it made me use the bath room at a time i normally dont"?

It made him go while he was walking his dog.

Comment

How much does it costs?

i paid 4 dollars. Its kombocha

this is from cancer.org

Kombucha tea has been promoted as a cure-all for a wide range of conditions including baldness, insomnia, intestinal disorders, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, and cancer. Supporters say that Kombucha tea can boost the immune system and reverse the aging process. Kombucha tea is said to contain antioxidants, compounds that block the action of free radicals (activated oxygen molecules that can damage cells). For people who have cancer, proponents claim the tea can improve the body's defenses (especially in the early stages of cancer) by detoxifying the body and enhancing the immune system. After the body has been detoxified, the tea is said to help repair and balance the body and fight off disease.

Comment

How much does it costs?

what i meant by it made me use the bath meaning the detox is quick on this drink. i felt the effects pretty quick

Comment

Working...
              X