Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is going to knock Ishe "sugar shay" smith spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Want to stick some points on it? 20 billion GGG wins
    i was obviously joking.

Comment

Smith is very defensive so for GGG to KO him would be very hard or frustrating.

Comment

MW looks a good division with some very decent fighters in there.

would rather see GGG face off against macklin or geale. if not then try and get sturm or pirog in the ring with him.

this is like dumping jessica biel for michelle mcmanus

Comment

wasnt ishe fighting omar henry next?

major step down for ggg...he would probably end ishe's life if this fight came through

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            If the fight comes off.

This is rumoured for Golovkins next fight.
            if so, I don't see GGG being able to open up smith enough to catch him clean, smith is a VERY DEFENSIVE fighter..... he'd much rather lose WIDE on opints than to take a risk to take or make a knockout, than to risk getting knocked out.

smith shells up too much at times when he should be doing the exact opposite, and anyone who's been a fan of his knows exactly what I am talking about.

Comment

Well yeah, I agree, but that wouldn't be too impressive, to be honest.

Comment

what are you people even on lol ishe smith is nowhere near the vicinity of a real challenge to golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  if so, I don't see GGG being able to open up smith enough to catch him clean, smith is a VERY DEFENSIVE fighter..... he'd much rather lose WIDE on opints than to take a risk to take or make a knockout, than to risk getting knocked out.

smith shells up too much at times when he should be doing the exact opposite, and anyone who's been a fan of his knows exactly what I am talking about.
                  ggg is amazingly accurate so if anyone could penetrate his defense it's him

besides ishe gets pressured a lot and is passive like a turtle inside the ring

Comment

He might be having trouble getting fights since he is a very high risk low reward guy to fight. He should easily KO Smith. I don't think Smith is very good but he will fight anybody, anytime.

Comment

I don't understand this fight.....Golovkin is taking 20 steps back. I didn't even know Ishe was a top 20 ranked guy, let alone someone worthy of being a title challenger. It's true that some of the bigger names at 160 are busy or unavailable but surely there were better title contenders out there? This is a ridiculous match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X