No announcement yet.

Troy Ross vs. Yoan Pablo Hernandez discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Hernandez has improved though, and has looked better the last few fights. He is still chinny though. Kinda like the Amir Khan of the cruisers.

I think Hernandez is a much better boxer than Ross, so I expect him to win on points or late stoppage. Of course there's always the chance of him catching a big shot.
    So Henry Armstrong, Joe L, Duran, Leonard, Chavez sr and a few others were chinny because they got caught on the right spot?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      i hope ross wins so we have another canadian world champion.
      I have a feeling he'll win the fight but get robbed....I HOPE NOT!!!...but thats my gut feeling!!!...I got Troy all day STILL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        He broke his hand in that round, still put up a show the rest of the way
        He did? Oh shit I wasn't aware of that.

Comment

Troy should ice Hernandez if he's not too rusty...No way Hernandez can take Ross' punch well...and he's not that skilled either.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            So Henry Armstrong, Joe L, Duran, Leonard, Chavez sr and a few others were chinny because they got caught on the right spot?
            And your point is what exactly?

Hernandez has been on wobbly legs several times, not only in the Braithwaite fight. Hernandez chin is not suspect. Its proven glass.

Comment

I have no idea why people are so high on Yoan...Troy Ross is going to knock him the **** out.

Comment

And your point is what exactly?

Hernandez has been on wobbly legs several times, not only in the Braithwaite fight. Hernandez chin is not suspect. Its proven glass.
                Hey, let's do a friendly bet. All your points vs mine. I have Hernandez.

JK
                50M bet?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Hey, let's do a friendly bet. All your points vs mine. I have Hernandez.

JK
                  50M bet?
                  I got Hernandez as well bro.

Comment

I got Hernandez as well bro.
                    Aw damn. I assumed since you were talking about his chin you were picking Ross. Oops.

Comment

When will the fight be on? Is it on already?

Comment

Working...
                      X