No announcement yet.

My Take on Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    A lot of the time it looks as if Pirog is sparring with the opponent in there. He seems content just to box most of the time and hit the opponent with single shots from well picked angles. He's got a solid defence and good boxing ability, counters well with the right hand. His footwork is a lot better than what people credit him for.

I just feel Pirog has another level he can go up to, he shows flashes of it in fights but then goes back to his lethargic style.

if he can do that he'll be hard fighter to beat

since the jacobs fight i really haven't seen it

i might be missing one but i think i've seen every round he's fought

he's a very technical fighter. maybe too technical

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      1 Argentinian already beat him at home, do we really need another Argentinian to end his career.

A c0ckeyed Argentinian at that. I didn't see that fight, did he really? I should watch it. I see Pirog was given the W, was it a robbery?

Comment

Nobody is avoiding Pirog. He is a star in his country and hasnt left since he won the title.

Don't see any reason to give him a bunch of money cause some ppl are riding the one good win on Jacobs who was also unproven.

He has had opportunity to step it up and take a good challenge but he and his hadlers haven't till this point.

Talk is cheap and they can talk all they want wanting better challenges but they are not making the fights. Ishida had no business fighting him for a title

Comment

I heard Lara was calling him out and if I was Lara I'd have no problem going to Russia and knocking his ass out so I wouldn't get robbed and bring that belt back to the US. But again, I guess it would be on Pirog's team to accept the call or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            A c0ckeyed Argentinian at that. I didn't see that fight, did he really? I should watch it. I see Pirog was given the W, was it a robbery?
            No, but he barely won and looked like shyt. If he would've fought Martinez that night, it would've lasted 3-4 rounds with Sergio trashing Peerug.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              No, but he barely won and looked like shyt. If he would've fought Martinez that night, it would've lasted 3-4 rounds with Sergio trashing Peerug.

Oh... Go figure and he didn't look spectacular at all vs Ishida either.

Comment

Pirog is a solid fighter but I haven't seen nothing special. Some ppl here making like the boogey man that everybody is avoiding.

Comment

That arena looked like a ghost town. Not much of a draw even in his own hometown..

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Pirog is a solid fighter but I haven't seen nothing special. Some ppl here making like the boogey man that everybody is avoiding.
                    Yea, that's why my first post cause initially kinda "harsh" I guess. Not that I have anything personal against the guy or anything.

Comment

Didn't see the fight.

Was Ishida in the fight?

If so, that's alarming.

Comment

Working...
                      X