Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Rips Trout, Targets Kirkland-Molina Winner, Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is a G, and thats why I picked him as my favorite fighter whyen the new Cuban crop of fighters(Gamboa, Rigondeaux, Lara, Despaige,ect,ect) arrive to the scene.

Comment

Lara talks a big game. I hope he can back it up. He seems to believe that by beating Williams it somehow means he can beat everyone in the division. I'm not completely sold on Erislandy quite yet, even after his dominance of P. Will. I see Lara as a formidable opponent for anyone, but he's still relatively new as a pro.

I would like to see Erislandy fight Bundrage, but "K9" is too busy hanging on to his trinket. Molina shares the same manager with Lara, so they won't fight any time soon. I doubt Erislandy will get a shot at Martinez or Cotto, no matter how much barking he does. The reason why he's not getting fights is not because he's so awesome, in my opinion; Lara is just too much risk too little reward.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        How about fighting delvin if you beat him then get kirkland stop being inactive that will be ure down fall
        Man, he has called EVERY one out. He's calling out every one and nobody wants him. This man is the most avoided fighter in boxing, period. Nobody from 154-160 wants him. They will hide behind, "he doesn't bring anything to the table"...but the fact is they are shook because he'd beat them.

Comment

After reading some articles this week on this site translated from a spanish speaking boxer, I really doubt that Lara said all that. I really like him. He is very good and has a better approach to the pro's style than his other countrymen. However, I read his interview and spanish and he don't bash people like this. He is a humble guy. I guess BS just want to get some reactions from other fighters. Good job hyping feuds.

Comment

honestly I'd rather see Martinez vs Lara, instead of Macklin.

DiBella should make that happen. do a Macklin vs Lee thing to fulfill his St Patty's day obsession

Comment

Originally posted by machetaso View Post
              He has been trying to get a fight since then. Carlos Molina turn him down for a rematch, Kirkland Ducked, Alfredo Angulo Ducked 3 times, Vanes Ducked cause he wanted only title fights ( has had 2 fights with unranked opponents since he ducked Lara ) Austin Trout Ducked Lara to Fight Loporto, Golden Boy wont let the Mexican superstart Canelo Alvarez fight him. and the list goes on. but its a fact that he needs to start fighting what ever comes his way even if it means fighting bums like every other contender is doing. he needs to stay active.
              Kirkland ducked? Lmao kirkland wasnt on anybodys radar til he spanked angulo which was only a few weeks ago jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Man, he has called EVERY one out. He's calling out every one and nobody wants him. This man is the most avoided fighter in boxing, period. Nobody from 154-160 wants him. They will hide behind, "he doesn't bring anything to the table"...but the fact is they are shook because he'd beat them.
                Calm the **** down kirkland will whoop his ass after his whoops the guy who whooped laras ass. All this bull***** about everybody ducking him is ******ed. Kirkland would fight him but hes the real badass gangsta going after the man that whooped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  After reading some articles this week on this site translated from a spanish speaking boxer, I really doubt that Lara said all that. I really like him. He is very good and has a better approach to the pro's style than his other countrymen. However, I read his interview and spanish and he don't bash people like this. He is a humble guy. I guess BS just want to get some reactions from other fighters. Good job hyping feuds.
                  I haven't seen many interviews with Lara, but I don't doubt what you're saying is true. As I read the article, I couldn't help but wonder what Erislandy might've said in Spanish that would translate that way in English. It appears to me that the translator hyped things up a little...or even a lot. I'd love to see the interview and compare it to the article.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    molina never turned him down u liar
                    do ur homework before jumping in a coment looking like a dumb ass. Molina was the first one to turn him down actually the first one was Sergio Martinez team after the Paul Williams fight. So Lara's Luis DeCubas called Molinas team for a rematch and they turned down. Lara was supposed to fight in Octuber, November or December. no body steped up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      Calm the **** down kirkland will whoop his ass after his whoops the guy who whooped laras ass. All this bull***** about everybody ducking him is ******ed. Kirkland would fight him but hes the real badass gangsta going after the man that whooped his ass.
                      I can tell ur love for Kirkland goes beyond boxing. Kirkland may have not ducked himself but his team did. I know most boxers fight anybody that calls them out. but this is a business and the team that promote the are the ones calling the shots thats why they turn so many fights down they need to make sure their starts dont lose... oh by the way Kirklands team didnt even wanted to sit down on the table to hear Laras offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X