Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-07-2020, 05:17 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,099.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Lotus View Post
All natural protien and vegetables. Mostly protien. I found the best muscle growth, energy and recovery if you eat right after a workout, and you keep eating throughout the day. I tried interrmittent fasting but my muscles died and i had low energy. If you want to be big, you need to keep eating and get a lot of rest in between workouts. If you eat right and get a lot of rest, your testosterone will grow on its own as long as you keep your stress down.

You also need a lot of clean fat. Olive oil, avocado, egg yolk, animal and fish fats.

Rest is good, nutrients are good, and when you workout, don't stop until you get a pump.

When I do reps, i chase that pump. You'll feel it because it feels like a muscle orgasm. Your muscles will tighten and you'll feel them burn. I don't stop reps until I get that pump.

Just listen to your body. When you're hungry, eat, when you're tired, rest, and when you have energy, get a pump.

And stop worrying about shlt. The exact moment you start worrying and doubting and being anxious, that's cortisol being released, which destroys testosterone.

Be zen bruh.

You ever check your testosterone levels before?
Thinking about getting mine checked.
HewJohnson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:27 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,099.67

Test levels 600+ checking in.

Ya can start ‘mirin now.
HewJohnson is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends