Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2020, 09:56 AM #101
Goldie Goldie is offline
Al Sharpton's bodyguard
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,291
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Points: 21,331.34
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 22,601.83
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the great work on all fronts! Let me know if you ever need assistance - Chollo Vista Or if I could ever be of help in any way. From reading your posts, no doubt you got it covered - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Against Wilder's brother and various LDBC YouTube channels.

As you all know, i have close contacts within Team Fury, and they are absolutely disgusted by these outrageous, libelous accusations.

It's now public knowledge that Team Wilder have been 'briefing' these YouTube channels.

I hope Team Wilder, Dontae, Blue Blood Sports TV & BoxingEgo have big pockets, they're going to need them.
So the same guy who has forfeited his license to fight in his home country just to avoid an investigation into another one of his cheating scandals, is going to sue people for speculating over whether he tampered with his gloves? Lol yea right, sure he is. You kids are pitiful the way you just make sht up.

Do you even understand how hard it is to prove defamation?

Do you not understand that anybody sued will have the opportunity to support their claims?

Do you fail to understand that a court of law is not going to be able to just dismiss credible evidence and witness testimony by calling people “butthurt ldbc and wilder fans”?

All you’re proving with this thread is the campaign to make people aware of the possible cheating is growing and gaining more steam. Y’all want to troll and try to laugh folk off but it’s not working because not everybody is a childish racist troll lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Honestly Fury should just ignore it, it’s obvious that Wilder is the one spreading these fake news through his cultists. He has to give them something to hold on to. Normal people knows he lost fair and square. If he cannot deal with losing then he is weaker than the ones he is using to spread his propaganda.
Ok “normal person”, give a valid explanation for this pic since you so readily dismiss even the possibility that it illustrates a tampered glove.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The funny thing about these threads is that you clowns on the fury side never even acknowledge the possibility that something was up. Y’all completely dismiss the chance that he did something fishy even while seeing potential evidence and even while knowing that he’s an already proven liar and cheat lol. It’s sad how lacking in integrity you people inherently are.

Last edited by Goldie; 07-05-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:01 AM #102
jethro66 jethro66 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 58
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jethro66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6,479.22
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 7,693.94
Default

Fury let his UK license expire and can renew it any time..
You think The British control board is not gonna allow the first undisputed bout on UK soil between the best??����
jethro66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:14 AM #103
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 41,510
Quoted: 7604 Post(s)
Rep Power: 104
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,786.30
Bank: 415,791.29
Total Points: 430,577.59
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
So the same guy who has forfeited his license to fight in his home country just to avoid an investigation into another one of his cheating scandals, is going to sue people for speculating over whether he tampered with his gloves? Lol yea right, sure he is. You kids are pitiful the way you just make sht up.

Do you even understand how hard it is to prove defamation?

Do you not understand that anybody sued will have the opportunity to support their claims?

Do you fail to understand that a court of law is not going to be able to just dismiss credible evidence and witness testimony by calling people “butthurt ldbc and wilder fans”?

All you’re proving with this thread is the campaign to make people aware of the possible cheating is growing and gaining more steam. Y’all want to troll and try to laugh folk off but it’s not working because not everybody is a childish racist troll lol.
Ok “normal person”, give a valid explanation for this pic since you so readily dismiss even the possibility that it illustrates a tampered glove.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The funny thing about these threads is that you clowns on the fury side never even acknowledge the possibility that something was up. Y’all completely dismiss the chance that he did something fishy even while seeing potential evidence and even while knowing that he’s an already proven liar and cheat lol. It’s sad how lacking in integrity you people inherently are.
Normal people aren’t stans. They aren’t clowns. The ones making excuses are the clown. There is NO possibility that Fury cheated. None whatsoever, get over it clown. But nah, keep crying like beetches.... I loved it, your king got smashed like a two piece whore. Deal with it or keep on crying.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:58 AM #104
Goldie Goldie is offline
Al Sharpton's bodyguard
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,291
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Points: 21,331.34
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 22,601.83
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the great work on all fronts! Let me know if you ever need assistance - Chollo Vista Or if I could ever be of help in any way. From reading your posts, no doubt you got it covered - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Normal people aren’t stans. They aren’t clowns. The ones making excuses are the clown. There is NO possibility that Fury cheated. None whatsoever, get over it clown. But nah, keep crying like beetches.... I loved it, your king got smashed like a two piece whore. Deal with it or keep on crying.
Exactly. You cavemen are completely unreasonable and have zero shame. Anybody who believe or trusts you Neanderthals in the least is sick on the head. There’s nothing that you people wouldn’t do.
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 02:28 PM #105
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 41,510
Quoted: 7604 Post(s)
Rep Power: 104
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,786.30
Bank: 415,791.29
Total Points: 430,577.59
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Exactly. You cavemen are completely unreasonable and have zero shame. Anybody who believe or trusts you Neanderthals in the least is sick on the head. There’s nothing that you people wouldn’t do.
Agreed, so until Wilder comes out and actually say something and show us the evidence, then so far normal people knows all these uneducated clowns are sick in the head. They cannot deal with the fact that their KING got violated. The twerking king
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:20 AM #106
denium denium is offline
Lineal and Undisputed
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,149
Quoted: 7353 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 98,846.81
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 100,639.19
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
So the same guy who has forfeited his license to fight in his home country just to avoid an investigation into another one of his cheating scandals, is going to sue people for speculating over whether he tampered with his gloves? Lol yea right, sure he is. You kids are pitiful the way you just make sht up.

Do you even understand how hard it is to prove defamation?

Do you not understand that anybody sued will have the opportunity to support their claims?

Do you fail to understand that a court of law is not going to be able to just dismiss credible evidence and witness testimony by calling people “butthurt ldbc and wilder fans”?

All you’re proving with this thread is the campaign to make people aware of the possible cheating is growing and gaining more steam. Y’all want to troll and try to laugh folk off but it’s not working because not everybody is a childish racist troll lol.
Ok “normal person”, give a valid explanation for this pic since you so readily dismiss even the possibility that it illustrates a tampered glove.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The funny thing about these threads is that you clowns on the fury side never even acknowledge the possibility that something was up. Y’all completely dismiss the chance that he did something fishy even while seeing potential evidence and even while knowing that he’s an already proven liar and cheat lol. It’s sad how lacking in integrity you people inherently are.
lol u mad?
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.