Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-01-2020, 11:55 PM #61
Contender

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Thunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,911.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
What did you do to your girlfriend?
She ran outside naked to the guys brothers house and he caught me slipping when I came out and beat the **** out of me .She stayed away for a couple months and by then it was no big deal.The guys brother and I squared up a week or so later and pounded each other and called it quits.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 03:05 AM #62
Contender

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Thunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,911.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
You grew up similar to me ghost... At least it seems that way from what you have written. Some of these guys have this idea that you go into the cop's environment... you stick your jaw out, you get blasted with a smack...your teeth fly out of your mouth... with blood in your throat you say..."I ain't no snitch!" It shouldn't bother me, I know... But damn it thats not how it works.

When you refuse to give someone up...you will pay. And it takes more than most people have... I had my own experience and was so brutally beaten and all I had to say was that the guy I was with did it. I never got a chance to stand tall... It wasn't the cops either... I just remember walking around suddenly and waking up realizing I was walking, not remembering a thing and feeling like I was trampled by elephants. People had to tell me what happened.

No thank you either... I was told I went downstairs and grabbed a scissors and put it in the guy's chest, but I cannot take credit for it because I cannot remember anything that happened. lol.
You never do a lick with somebody you ainít 100% sure of.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 03:22 AM #63
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 13693 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,054,922.16
Total Points: 3,234,077.63
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

So the consensus is go this far:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

...but not this far:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:58 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5147 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.20
Total Points: 170,950.15
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Tbh i think he worst.... Cuz he basically goes around repeating the same snake shyt just on a lesser level.
Karma is a beech

Im not even gonna bother asking for forgiveness from him
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends