No announcement yet.

Grandpa Pacquiao can score the KO against Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa Pacquiao can score the KO against Loma

You have to wonder why is Pacquiao so hellbent on facing Loma.. he sees something.

Lets keep in mind that before the Horn fight Pac was ranked top ten P4P.. and since most ppl felt he was robbed I don't understand why he dropped so low afterwards.

Pac can still shoot those rapid fire combos. Horn is a solid big welter Loma would not stand up to those shots.

And Pac is the master of splitting the jab with a straight left. if Linares can time him so can Manny.

The only issue people bring up is weight. But for years now Manny and Roach been saying he can drop to 135 easily. So I'll take his word for it. Pac has been facing guys naturally bigger for over a decade. This will be an opponent his size so his shots will have bigger impact.

All I'm saying is if Pacman knocks Loma smooth the fck out I will not be surprised.

Rent free.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

You have to wonder why is Pacquiao so hellbent on facing Loma.. he sees something.

Lets keep in mind that before the Horn fight Pac was ranked top ten P4P.. and since most ppl felt he was robbed I don't understand why he dropped so low afterwards.

Pac can still shoot those rapid fire combos. Horn is a solid big welter Loma would not stand up to those shots.

And Pac is the master of splitting the jab with a straight left. if Linares can time him so can Manny.

The only issue people bring up is weight. But for years now Manny and Roach been saying he can drop to 135 easily. So I'll take his word for it. Pac has been facing guys naturally bigger for over a decade. This will be an opponent his size so his shots will have bigger impact.

All I'm saying is if Pacman knocks Loma smooth the fck out I will not be surprised.

So hard hitting number 3 ranked 147 pounds on boxrec can KO a guy who just moved up to 135?

That's great news.

Comment

FOTD for 2 decades in a row!

Comment

If the fight is at 140 or above pacquiao would be the favorite

If it's at 135 or at catchweight below 140 loma would be the clear favorite

Comment

Both retired Klitschkos can score KO to Bellew. And?

Comment

Yes he can but not at 135 or even 140 IMO

Comment

Though I am not sure if Pacquiao could actually of this age, but I am curious because it has been a long time that Pacquiao has ever this eager to fight an opponent.

Comment

At 135 pac would be drained. The second half of the fight he would probably gas out. At 140 I think he still would gas out but has a better chance. However this is a 40 year old man that Loma would struggle to beat the real pac man would execute Loma

Comment

I think Pacquiao is a more dangerous fight for Loma than Garcia. Pacquiao fights as a welterweight but he is very strong and faster at 135 and he is a great puncher even in his old age at that weight. Loma is the best fighter in the world pound for pound but he is a natural featherweight. Pacquiao is still a damn good fighter and he is a big lightweight and a naturally much bigger man than Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X