No announcement yet.

how do you rate the career of manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you rate the career of manny pacquiao

is he one of the best? one of the most exciting?

the guy who started boxing at 106 with weights in his pockets who went on to beat up some of the best WW of his era, and who floyd mayweather didn't want to fight in his prime? beat marquez, barrera, and morales along the way?

decent career, i guess

Comment

Overall, excellent. In his prime, he was really a tornado. The Horn robbery was unfortunate because just having that on his record gave the impression that he declined a lot, when he's still actually fairly sharp, all things considered.

He'll always be compared to Floyd, who bested him and was the better fighter. But, THB, I'll still watch Manny's old fights 10 years from now. I can't say that about Floyd.

Comment

Great fighter with a capital G.

Comment

Was one of the most exciting fighters I have ever seen, loved watching him fight. His losses were a direct result of his attacking style and he fought above his natural weight class for years past his prime.

Guys a legend and true fighter.

Comment

Do we all agree that there is more than likely a 99% chance that he was juiced in his prime?

As much as I like him he goes on the same list as Holyfield and RJJ etc

Comment

D- troll thread or I can only assume you are 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                Do we all agree that there is more than likely a 99% chance that he was juiced in his prime?

As much as I like him he goes on the same list as Holyfield and RJJ etc
                Yea, I agree but the vast majority are. Let's not be naive.

Comment

i believe what paulie m, said....

"human beings dont have growth spurts at 28-29"
                  He couldve had the fight earlier, but he was scared of needles, and when he did start submitting to the tests, HE NEVER SCORED ANOTHER KO, he supposedly carried Power, gained stamina, as he moved up in weight
                  Funny how you believe Paulie when he talks about Canelo, but not Pac

Comment

somewhere between eric crumble and spider rico.

Comment

Working...
                    X