No announcement yet.

Senator Al Franken accused of sexual harassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Al Franken accused of sexual harassment

A woman accused Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken on Thursday of groping her and kissing her without her consent in 2006 while she was on a USO Tour overseas.

Leeann Tweeden is now a morning news anchor on TalkRadio 790 KABC in Los Angeles and posted her story in a lengthy post on the station's website.

Source, full story:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment/index.html?adkey=bn

Comment

Comment

“Every time I hear his voice or see his face, I am angry..."

To be fair, we all feel that way.

All these whiny lefty half-men have the same shtick. They pretend to respect women, but that is only a ploy for the losers to get laid because they aren't good looking, confident, or even real men. Without fail, they will abuse any woman who they have power over.

Comment

I remember Tweeden talking about this years ago on the radio, she said one of the comedians she traveled with forced his tongue down her throat and she told him no, and he was always hands on with her.

Comment

Franken always had a sleazy, condescending way about him. It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of SNL alumni are outed in the near future.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do you think he'll be forced to resign?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Do you think he'll be forced to resign?
                    I seriously doubt it.

He has a (D) after his name.

He might get censured, or some other bs that means nothing, but he won't resign.

Comment

Working...
                    X