No announcement yet.

Dear Manny Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Oh dear. I see you've gone for the ol' floydgimp special. This is the most obvious way a greasy, bumsniffing, little floydiot outs himself.....Ill give you a clue. I'm not a pacquiao fan.
    Sure floydgimp floydspatic what else you got???? Im happy both their ppvs flop 1 more thing fuk fmj fuk pac

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      Sure floydgimp floydspatic what else you got???? Im happy both their ppvs flop 1 more thing fuk fmj fuk pac
      You aint fooling anyone, little fella!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        You aint fooling anyone, little fella!

P.S. thanks for the red k lmao
        Last edited by tyshun30; 05-23-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Please take the test to try and beat the best. Please do it. For the fans. For boxing.

Sincerely,

A boxing fan.
          it's weird how you're using this as an excuse when not even Floyd Mayweather uses it as an excuse anymore, his new thing is, "Leave Bob Arum".

Why are you still stuck in 2009?

Comment

What year is it??

Comment

He resigned with Bob Arum soooooooo it still depends on his promoter Bob doe......and the year is 2014.

Comment

I mean if someone offered me 50/50 of the money to fight the only other bad mutha****a around and our legacies were attached WHY WOULDNT i TAKE THE TEST IF HE AGRRED TO ALL MY TERMS? Where Im from thats called the play off....only used by scared beotches!

Comment

Dear Manny Pacquiao,
                  I'll admit I'm not much of a fan and actually prefer mayweather. But I know who's ducking who. Yeah sure floyd is the A side and deserves more he always did but I know his excuses are a load of bull. He is the best of this era, I will miss him when he's gone but if he never steps in the ring with you he will always be recognised as the ducker and dodger. Saying that though you have a voice maybe you too should grow some balls and disrespect floyd in front of his peers stalk his ass still he presses charges so everyone knows the truth. We all know his heart sinks when people ask him questions about you. Sometimes I feel the fans are more passionate than you are for this fight. You should be calling him out in every goddamn interview so you can get that long awaited ass whooping.
                  From juof

Comment

Just look at my sig...

Dear Sleeping Poochi,

Wake the **** up, it doesn't always depend on your promoter Bob Arum

**** you very much, Shambrolic

Comment

Originally posted by shambrolic View Post
                      just look at my sig...

Dear sleeping poochi,

wake the **** up, it doesn't always depend on your promoter bob arum

**** you very much, shambrolic
                      hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X