No announcement yet.

Photos of Secret Service Scandal Call Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Riiiiiiiiight. I seen a broad in Laurel today that put that chick to shame, and that boppa was waitin on the bus.
    Trifling...smh. The SS should've just "taken" care of the ho.

Comment

So there is a scandal in the states over some secret service guys paying for ***** in a country were paying for ***** is legal?

You have got to be kidding me........who gives a **** really???

They were not breaking the law and whose business is it what a grown ass man does with his ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        So there is a scandal in the states over some secret service guys paying for ***** in a country were paying for ***** is legal?

They were not breaking the law and whose business is it what a grown ass man does with his ****?
        Yes, they are breaking the law. Prostitution is indeed legal in Colombia, but it is illegal in the United States. Not only are they subjected to codes of conduct governing government servants, but they are also subjected to US laws no matter where they are in the world.

I agree that its no one's business what a grown man does in his own time, but these are personnel tasked to protect and serve some of the highest officials in the US. So of course this would be a big deal, were it just some random service members with no ties to the president then it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Comments anyone...
          I don't think she was worth the $800 (or the $60 for that matter). I'm sure they could have found better looking pu$$y (it's Cartegena, Colombia for ****'s sake) just going to a local bar or club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post

They were breaking secret service protocol which prohibits it

2nd of all they are subject to US law while abroad
            Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            Yes, they are breaking the law. Prostitution is indeed legal in Colombia, but it is illegal in the United States. Not only are they subjected to codes of conduct governing government servants, but they are also subjected to US laws no matter where they are in the world.

I agree that its no one's business what a grown man does in his own time, but these are personnel tasked to protect and serve some of the highest officials in the US. So of course this would be a big deal, were it just some random service members with no ties to the president then it wouldn't be such a big deal.
            The reason its a big deal is because they are in charge of the most important man on earth. They are the secret service, yet they are going out, bringing back hookers and telling them that they are there to protect the President?

Inviting them to their rooms with contain confidential info that could be disastrous in the wrong hands?

Nobody cares about them fuccking some random whores, its the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              that's what I heard on the Radio ... the the Secret Service agent gave her a couple hundred ... and that she said that they agreed on $800 ... and he was like ... c'mon ... I was drunk and you weren't worth $800 ... and then sh!t jumped off
              Nothing worse than a hoe that wants some respect. Actually there is.

A hoe that wants respect and doesn't know how to keep her damn mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Nothing worse than a hoe that wants some respect. Actually there is.

A hoe that wants respect and doesn't know how to keep her damn mouth shut.
                I need unlimited green for you bruh. This post is sooooooooooo spot the fuk on Skills mah homie.

Comment

Working...
                X