No announcement yet.

When will Pacquiao finally retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    After the Lomachenko fight win or lose for Manny. It seems he his adamant on pushing for the fight, even is willing to go to 135, I think that is his retirement fight and will train like crazy for it.
    I agree with most of this . But I think it's Arum Pushing for Pac to pass the torch to one of his guys .
    Seems Arum was bothered by Pac not wanting to fight Crawford so we got the Horn fiasco .
    Arum saying Pac is still under contract and Manny saying otherwise while trying to make the Mattysse fight shows a rift .
    I think Pac saying he wants Lomachenko next is a trade off with Arum for Allowing him to fight in Malaysia and make himself some $$$ without Bob in the way .

Comment

"Fighter of the Decade" Pacquiao wants to beat Hopkins oldest man to be champion record. He is already great and still chasing greatness unlike PED cheat Fraud Moneystealer.

Comment

Wish he woulda retired, but who knows when he quits now.

I highly suspect Manny could retire for years & comeback 3, 5 or 10yrs later with how I've seen oother guys career go too.

Comment

It'll take a really bad loss.

Comment

Surely he will quit if he loses to Matthysse. He should already be retired, especially after the Horn fight.

Comment

He'll retire when an opponent retires him. Like Hopkins.. if Manny keeps beating guys and being competitive in defeats he'll stick around. Prior to the Horn fight he was top ten P4P on ESPN. and majority felt he was robbed in Australia anyway so technically he should still be top ten P4P.

He's gonna beat the snot out of Matthysse. and then clash with Lomachenko at 135-138.

Comment

Working...
              X