Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxnation Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great fight! garcia made a fan outta me, what a tough SOB. hopefully he doesnt test for tainted meat, dude looked like the ****ing hulk.

Comment

Frampton applied his experience to win the last one, spoiled but he got it. Not sure if Garcia will get the W.

Comment

Frampton's best rounds were 1 and 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Frampton's best rounds were 1 and 10.
          lol agreed. RIP your fiver m8, terrible if not predictable scorecards...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            lol agreed. RIP your fiver m8, terrible if not predictable scorecards...
            He was well worth a fiver to be fair to him.

Massive for the weight.

Frampton is worth betting against at the minute. Frampton and James Degale. I like both but they've both been through the ringer.

Comment

Carl is going to have close fights with the top featherweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                He was well worth a fiver to be fair to him.

Massive for the weight.

Frampton is worth betting against at the minute. Frampton and James Degale. I like both but they've both been through the ringer.
                Yeah, i don't buy the whole ' ive fallen back in love with the sport' type crap, he was saying he wanted to retire after 1 -2 more fights less than a year before.

I think Carl just wants the big final payday and call it a day tbh.

He still beats mares and warrington pretty easily but i could see that wild left hook from hell Valdez throws connecting and putting him out. Not even sure he beats selby at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Yeah, i don't buy the whole ' ive fallen back in love with the sport' type crap, he was saying he wanted to retire after 1 -2 more fights less than a year before.

I think Carl just wants the big final payday and call it a day tbh.

He still beats mares and warrington pretty easily but i could see that wild left hook from hell Valdez throws connecting and putting him out. Not even sure he beats selby at this stage.
                  selby bad style match up for him

i would take selby by decision clearly but would never put money on it because frampton is the bigger money draw

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    selby bad style match up for him

i would take selby by decision clearly but would never put money on it because frampton is the bigger money draw
                    Selby has to be the least engaging British world title holder out there. I think he's probably a shy lad but my God.

I can imagine if he was sat on my table at a wedding or something I'd have had the whole bottle of white and red wine drunk that you're meant to share and would be on the vodka before they even brought the food out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Selby has to be the least engaging British world title holder out there. I think he's probably a shy lad but my God.

I can imagine if he was sat on my table at a wedding or something I'd have had the whole bottle of white and red wine drunk that you're meant to share and would be on the vodka before they even brought the food out.
                      LOL.

his brother is even worse, its so painfull watching his post fight interview, its like watching a shrink session. ' i dont like boxing, id rather be doing something else' and paul dempsey trying to council him.

Imagine watching an IFL 2 hour press conference between scott quigg V lee selby.

Comment

Working...
                      X