Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Al Franken accused of sexual harassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franken is only a Senator because of voter fraud anyway. Now we see him groping a woman in her sleep. He should resign after his term is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I seriously doubt it.

He has a (D) after his name.

He might get censured, or some other bs that means nothing, but he won't resign.
      It is clearly a bipartisan affair.

The revelations that just came out about a $15 million bribery fund (over 10 years) for victims of congressional assault and harassment is wanton as can be.

I'm glad that there doesn't seem to be a circling of the wagons around Franken.

To be fair, while all the Moore stuff is another scandalous affair, most Republicans have also denounced Moore; whereas, distasteful as the process can be, Moore also has a right to respond as he sees fit, so really no problem.

I wouldn't be too sad to see Franken go. The guy completely comes off as a slimeball, this stuff isn't even surprising.

As a politician, he seems like an avatar of liberal elitism; while at the same time, his politics seem to be safety-first, which is a mark of cowardice.

I agree that Franken probably won't be made to step down. I think that this could be a real factor in his reelection though.

Comment

I squeeze lady ******* and doggone it I like myself, cuz.

Comment

He's a democrat, nothing will happen

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

unproffesional clowning around. playing to the camera.
            that stuff isnt exceptible any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              It is clearly a bipartisan affair.

The revelations that just came out about a $15 million bribery fund (over 10 years) for victims of congressional assault and harassment is wanton as can be.

I'm glad that there doesn't seem to be a circling of the wagons around Franken.

To be fair, while all the Moore stuff is another scandalous affair, most Republicans have also denounced Moore; whereas, distasteful as the process can be, Moore also has a right to respond as he sees fit, so really no problem.

I wouldn't be too sad to see Franken go. The guy completely comes off as a slimeball, this stuff isn't even surprising.

As a politician, he seems like an avatar of liberal elitism; while at the same time, his politics seem to be safety-first, which is a mark of cowardice.

I agree that Franken probably won't be made to step down. I think that this could be a real factor in his reelection though.
              Well said.

Franken is a disgrace. There's pics online of him sleeping in the Senate while bills are being debated.

He's nothing more than a D team player. The D leadership tells him how to vote ahead of time, he sleeps through debate, and he votes as told.

He'll stay awake when he has a chance for camera time to be smug, like he did with in the Justice Gorsuch hearings though.

Comment

He's a moron.. typical smarmy establishment hypocrite...and then they say the lesser of two evils thing isn't true. The only reason the democrats even pull people is how ****ing awful the buffoons of the republican party are...

Comment

For some reason, I'm also expecting Paul Ryan and Lindsey Graham being accused of long ago sexual assaults, with Graham for young men. Joe Biden is also another candidate that's ripe for these accusations.

Comment

Look at how he's smirking in the damn camera.

I gotta say, Franken should step down.

He photographed himself committing an assault, because that's how few fucks he gave, essentially.

The truth is, anyone who criticizes Moore and defends Franken is a hypocrite.

Comment

He wasn't even funny when he was on SNL...much less so now.

So I wonder what the Washington Post has to say about him now...in February they thought he'd make a good Presidential candidate in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...020-candidate/

Comment

Working...
                      X