Comment

Illegal Alien paralyzed 8 Month Old Girl in Vicious Rape

http://www.red-alerts.com/homeland-s...-vicious-rape/

Comment

Father Rapes Two Daughters, Used Shock Collars

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3864646

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          Idk if you consider it a crime, but if you go to one of those gore websites, there's a video of a 2 prisoners being burned with drops of plastics... One of the prisoners has his hand chopped off... you could tell he lost his mind already... anyway they start feeding him his fingers and he's eating them like they're chicken wings... even asks for water and dipping sauce... doesn't look real but it is... they said it was because they kidnapped a little boy and raped him...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            Idk if you consider it a crime, but if you go to one of those gore websites, there's a video of a 2 prisoners being burned with drops of plastics... One of the prisoners has his hand chopped off... you could tell he lost his mind already... anyway they start feeding him his fingers and he's eating them like they're chicken wings... even asks for water and dipping sauce... doesn't look real but it is... they said it was because they kidnapped a little boy and raped him...
            i view things that go on in prison as a form of justice (as sick as that sounds). fnck it, feel free to add anything gory (i dont know what the limits are at BS).

Comment

i view things that go on in prison as a form of justice (as sick as that sounds). fnck it, feel free to add anything gory (i dont know what the limits are at BS).
              It's a crime against humanity, but whatever... no love lost here...

Comment

I don't think the cops released the way they caught these guys... It was kept classified from what I read... There's a picture of one of those guys on the web after he got beat up in prison...

Comment

Good thread, Semi. When I get the time I read and look at all the incidents you have posted so far.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Good thread, Semi. When I get the time I read and look at all the incidents you have posted so far.
                    my last thread was a smash hit......

Comment

my last thread was a smash hit......
                      Which thread was that? You using that lame emoji too? Seems suspicious but I will wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X