No announcement yet.

Kovalev GOAT, krushes prime Roy, Holyfield, Dempsey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Pound for pound I like Kovalev even better than Holyfield.
    Holyfield was a better cruiserweight than Kovalev is a light heavyweight and Holyfield was a better heavyweight than Kovalev is a light heavyweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      If he roided out like Evander, he'd hang with top HWs. He has a good shot at beating the Wilders as is.
      Of course he would, also... the HW division is weak as ****. I was thinking about Kovalev-Wilder the other day... Is it really too far fetched that I think Kovalev can hurt him?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Of course he would, also... the HW division is weak as ****. I was thinking about Kovalev-Wilder the other day... Is it really too far fetched that I think Kovalev can hurt him?
        Wilder KOs Kovalev in two. Sergei is WAY too easy to hit...

Comment

No. Wilder was KO'd by a cruiserweight Russian in the amateurs. His chin is glass.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Kovalev will without a doubt finish as the GOAT LHW, I have no doubts about it.
            More nationalistic bu!!shyt at it's best. Grow up Kovalev is a quality fighter no doubt but so many things would have to line up for him to even be in the conversation with Spinks, Charles, Foster, Conn and others let alone for him to be considered better. Not likely. Fighting the real champ in his weight class would be a big step

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Don't be silly.
              Adamek didn't do bad as a HW, and he didn't possess Kovalev's power at LHW and was much easier to hit. Adamek's chin was granite though.

Comment

You believe ggg is the greatest fighter that ever lived and that Pac beat Floyd so nothing is too far fetched for your pea brain

Comment

Kovalev is the best LHW of all time though and that's something people need to start accepting.
                  This poster is the dumbest poster here and that's something people need to start accepting

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Lol kov got his ass beat in sparring by ggg imagine if he even stepped up to roy he would get his ass beat like Rodney king
                    Sanchez debunked that earlier this week. He said that when Kov sparred GGG Kov had just started boxing and that Kov has gotten loads better and Sanchez gave lots of credit to Jackson for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Adamek didn't do bad as a HW, and he didn't possess Kovalev's power at LHW and was much easier to hit. Adamek's chin was granite though.
                      His first 12 rounder with Briggs he had a broken nose, before the fight.

Still fought him and won disregarding defense at times.

Definitely a hardcore country boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X