Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff: "RETIREMENT near, aiming for 20 fights a year. 100-0 is the goal."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a look on YouTube at his only pro match against Andrew Hartley , who had previously won one match and lost 13, and then tell me Zelenoff is anything other than hopeless. He is a complete joke! I really can't see how someone with a 0 - 1 losing record can ever achieve a 100 - 0 winning record!

Comment

How about you all stop posting this BS!
      Last edited by TheSurgeonMDMPH; 10-22-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Zelenoff vs Golovkin is the fight we all want

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          Zelenoff vs Golovkin is the fight we all want
          I could actually see GGG catching Charlie and stunning him with a flash KD. But Charlie Z would rally after that and win off points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I could actually see GGG catching Charlie and stunning him with a flash KD. But Charlie Z would rally after that and win off points.
            Yeah, Z has an amazing ability to recover after knockdowns. Like Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID READ View Post
              Have a look on YouTube at his only pro match against Andrew Hartley , who had previously won one match and lost 13, and then tell me Zelenoff is anything other than hopeless. He is a complete joke! I really can't see how someone with a 0 - 1 losing record can ever achieve a 100 - 0 winning record!
              It's easy to talk **** about a legend on the internet but lets see you lace up in the squared circle and put down 100 men undefeated like Zelenoff. Watch ur ass go silent.

Just got Zethered.

Comment

Often imitated. Never duplicated. Charlie Z...

Comment

It would appear that Zelenoff is not alone in being delusional.

Comment

I really think Zelenhoff can reach 125-0, he's still in his prime and plenty of time left to go.

Comment

I've heard that if you shine a flashlight in one of Charlie's ears, the light comes out of his other ear.

Comment

Working...
                      X