Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unification: Richard Abril vs Terence Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unification: Richard Abril vs Terence Crawford?

What do you guys think? Beyond the ever creative buzzwords: boring, clinching and hugging any actual thoughts as to how this fight would go?

I see Abril out boxing Crawford, but it wont be easy as Crawford is a amazing fighter himself.

While we are at it how come none of these Lightweights step up against Mr Abril? Its funny how this guy can do a Shoulder Roll without going blind like the other alleged "future star".

crawford beats abril lad.

Comment

what happened to the carlos molina avi? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        what happened to the carlos molina avi? lol
        I think its obvious what happened lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          I think its obvious what happened lol.
          did they force you to take it down?? that would be fcking hilarious

Comment

Fascinating matchup between to contrasting styles..

Abril with his range and movement at 135 is gonna be a tough out for anyone, Crawford is a good all around fighter, but Abril poses a lot of problems...

Would be a chess match.. I have always said that Crawford is a future p4p star, but Abril will be a very very tough test, but these are the types of fights that if u win, give u p4p recognition

Crawford wins a SD

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              did they force you to take it down?? that would be fcking hilarious
              No, i just chose to distance my self from it.

Comment

I'll take Crawford in this one by a boring decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Abril with his range and movement at 135 is gonna be a tough out for anyone, Crawford is a good all around fighter, but Abril poses a lot of problems...

Would be a chess match.. I have always said that Crawford is a future p4p star, but Abril will be a very very tough test, but these are the types of fights that if u win, give u p4p recognition

Crawford wins a SD
                  To give you an idea of Crawford's awesomeness the kid never fought in a 12 rounder let alone go that deep and the first time he does it that is in a world title fight in an opponent's backyard and wins it.

I still gotta go with Abril though. I like his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Crawford wins a SD
                    honestly i was a bit underwhelmed i thought crawford would steamroll burns... yes crawford won in dominating fashion winning 10-2 but the rounds were alot more competitive then i thought. i dont hold burns in high regard, hes not very technically sound at all just a good fighter and i looked crawford as a potential great fighter.

i still think crawford beats abril but i dont see him being a future star atm

Comment

Working...
                    X