Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit weed back in September. I've been studying for the CPA exam so I can't afford to lose anymore brain cells. Once I finish up doe, I'm gonna take a trip to Oregon, Colorado or Amsterdam to smoke some quality bud

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Canelo fights everyone that fans want so far. If he fights GGG, win or lose, he gets respect no matter what.

But yeah, GGG wins by KO in the 7th round.

Also I too am ready to get baked to watch Tyson Fury win the crown.
      I disagree. 90% of the forum will call him a hype job if he loses to the most beastly MW in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        I disagree. 90% of the forum will call him a hype job if he loses to the most beastly MW in the world.
        Probably because 90% of the forum are dumbasses

I've been following boxing with too much passion to hate on Canelo. Criticize him, sure. But ever since he fought Trout I've had nothing but respect for him.

Canelo and Golovkin could possibly have a close fight and end up being great rivals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I quit weed back in September. I've been studying for the CPA exam so I can't afford to lose anymore brain cells. Once I finish up doe, I'm gonna take a trip to Oregon, Colorado or Amsterdam to smoke some quality bud
          Haha reminds me of my bud who just told me he got into UC Davis but is on a tolerance break to finish strong this semester. He's doing business/accounting too.

Good luck BG... dollar signs are in your future. I want to go to Colorado one day. Weed and nature

Comment

Probably because 90% of the forum are dumbasses

I've been following boxing with too much passion to hate on Canelo. Criticize him, sure. But ever since he fought Trout I've had nothing but respect for him.

Canelo and Golovkin could possibly have a close fight and end up being great rivals.
            Very True. Call me crazy but I don't think Canelo will get stopped by GGG. Does he win? Most likely but Canelo has a chance to outbox him with the way Golovkin likes to eat punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              Very True. Call me crazy but I don't think Canelo will get stopped by GGG. Does he win? Most likely but Canelo has a chance to outbox him with the way Golovkin likes to eat punches.
              Canelo reminds me of Danny Garcia in how they both like to stand their ground and hit you with counter shots. They're both not huge fans of the jab either.

Boxer-punchers/sluggers who love to be a little cute and you hit with HARD counter shots while being the man in the ring. Fun style to watch.

I think the handspeed from Canelo makes it an exciting fight. But Golovkin brings more fluid combination punching and consistent work rate.

Comment

Canelo reminds me of Danny Garcia in how they both like to stand their ground and hit you with counter shots. They're both not huge fans of the jab either.

Boxer-punchers/sluggers who love to be a little cute and you hit with HARD counter shots while being the man in the ring. Fun style to watch.

I think the handspeed from Canelo makes it an exciting fight. But Golovkin brings more fluid combination punching and consistent work rate.
                True. They do just enough to win sometimes. Both have super underrated boxing skills. Both tough SOB's.

The only problem I see is if Golovkin can consistently land that jab its going to be a long night for my boy. But if he can counter that jab and take it away, Canelo can trade on the inside because he has faster hands and straighter punches. Golovkin likes to throw that weird left hook and that looping right hand.

Comment

• Canelo beats GGG, just want to show yall where I stand now, whether high or not. GGG is not invincible.

Comment

• Any of you guys use vape pens for wax/oil? My friend told me to get into the G-Pen brand but idk.

I like to smoke wax on the go and I know a dab rig is better but when I'm on-the-go and don't want to smell I'll use my current vape pen which is a pretty cheap setup.

RUVaped's skillet/nail + a $5 eBay 510 threaded battery

Edit: Looking into this brand right now
                    http://www.puffco.com/products/vaporizer-pen
                    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 11-28-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      Canelo beats GGG, just want to show yall where I stand now, whether high or not. GGG is not invincible.
                      I'll sig bet you if they ever fight. GGG won't KO him, but he'll beat him up so badly in a war where he shortens Saul's career by like 7 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X