Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones is willing to allow elbows and kicks vs Silva...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn.. is jone this desperate???

the spider can **** him..... that guy.. is a monsta

Comment

if roy allows kicks and elbows then he's gettin his ass kicked.

Comment

Roy is completely deluded to think he's going to be able to handle elbows and kicks from Silva, and throw enough good ones of his own with such minimal training and expertise by comparison.

Very sad if this happens, he doesn't know what's good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtraneChanges View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBG9PeImA10

I'm not saying that this would necessarily happen to Roy, but he needs to take notice of the situation he's getting into.
          Ignashov was a true badass. So relaxed, some would even consider him lazy in the ring. And insane reflexes, I once saw him dodging a roundhouse kick and instantly kicking his opponent in a thigh while his opponent was in a halfway of his spin after the roundhouse.

Where did he go? He just seemed to disappear.

Comment

Roy is delusional...

Comment

Not having kicks or knees isnt always an automatic game over.

the boxers in these kickboxing matches are Francois Botha and Virgil Kalakoda...
              even at his best, Botha was getting killed by Lewis and Wladimir. this fat version of him couldnt even beat Clifford Etienne.

and Kalakoda?
              http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6924&cat=boxer
              Couldnt even beat a guy that was 17-9 in boxing, and got KOed in the first round by a guy that was 17-20...
              journeyman, at best.
              and yet he took Buakaw to a very close decision, and Buakaw was one of the best guys in the world in the lower weight classes in kickboxing.

there are ways of dealing with kicks, knees and elbows. just need to know how.

oh, and mind you, the kickboxers in these videos are top level.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                what people don't know is that Jones has been praticing kickboxing for a few years now.
                Googled and all the training I found was boxing related. Could you give more information?

Still, if he had it doesn't mean ****, Silva has done it for 20 or more years.
                Last edited by khepesh; 08-10-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

i can picture silva... hitting roy's face with a flying knee and roy's ending up worst than ricky hatton after packy

Comment

Hopkins would win against Silva if kicks and ellbows are allowed.
                    Why? Because he already uses his ellbows, head, lowblows and tries to stand on his opponents feet.
                    holding and hitting
                    Hits to the back of the head,ass,leg
                    Rubs his head along cuts and also uses his thumb to open cuts more ^^
                    Hopkins is a mean ***** but i love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
                      Hopkins would win against Silva if kicks and ellbows are allowed.
                      Why? Because he already uses his ellbows, head, lowblows and tries to stand on his opponents feet.
                      holding and hitting
                      Hits to the back of the head,ass,leg
                      Rubs his head along cuts and also uses his thumb to open cuts more ^^
                      Hopkins is a mean ***** but i love him.
                      Still, he doesn't know how to DEFEND the kicks, no one's kicking him in the boxing ring -> same result as with RJJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X