No announcement yet.

All-American 'Desert Storm' TIM BRADLEY vs FLOMACHENKO @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-American 'Desert Storm' TIM BRADLEY vs FLOMACHENKO @ 140

Can Bradley handle Loma's speed at 140? Or does Loma get slower as Pac did moving up?
    Loma is still too fast, easy Win
    76.92%
    Bradley is a bigger version of GRJ, Wins
    23.08%

Lomachenko goes slower. His body structure isn't built for higher weights unlike Pacquiao. Bradley U.D IMO. And the Bradley that fought Peterson was great and would have landed some decent right hands on Lomachenko.

Comment

I got Bradley, he is one of the most underrated boxers.

Comment

I wouldn't pick Loma over any top 140 lber just yet.

Comment

Loma wins with ease. He is too fast and tricky for Bradley. Loma will be remembered as an all time great in my opinion. Bradley was a good solid champion but not in Loma's class. Flomachenko? Please stop calling boxers by weird names. Just give them the respect to call them by their right name even if you don't like them. Everybody shortens his name to Loma but nobody calls him Flomachenko. Behave yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I wouldn't pick Loma over any top 140 lber just yet.
            Of course Loma acclimated to Lightweight since 2011 setting up for his second Olympics, so assume he is more optimized at 130lb (Olympics = 132). So maybe it could be said that Loma at Featherweight was a toll since he couldn't finish Salido or GRJ...or the comp was just that challenging at Feather? Loma would've beat them at 130... he chose what to do...

With all that being said, 140 Bradley is better than 147 Bradley?
            Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-15-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Loma wins with ease. He is too fast and tricky for Bradley. Loma will be remembered as an all time great in my opinion. Bradley was a good solid champion but not in Loma's class. Flomachenko? Please stop calling boxers by weird names. Just give them the respect to call them by their right name even if you don't like them. Everybody shortens his name to Loma but nobody calls him Flomachenko. Behave yourself.
              As others said, 140. Do realize in the future if and when Floma loses at 140 by stoppage or whatever, you don't think future fans will inquire about a Bradley fantasy fight? Bradley is unbeaten at 140. Floma lost that 0 at Feather.

Try and be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                As others said, 140. Do realize in the future if and when Floma loses at 140 by stoppage or whatever, you don't think future fans will inquire about a Bradley fantasy fight? Bradley is unbeaten at 140. Floma lost that 0 at Feather.

Try and be realistic.
                wtf is a floma supposed to be?

Comment

Lomachenko will have a harder time the further he moves up but if he can maintain his speed and quick footwork it won't be hard to get decision wins. Bradley was good at 140. It wouldn't be easy and I doubt Lomachenko gets many QUITKO's as he goes up against bigger fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    wtf is a floma supposed to be?
                    It means he's the white Floyd. It's the highest accolade that this troll can give Vasyl, beside calling him Floma-Nelo

Comment

Working...
                    X