Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Rigo TRAIN! LOMACHENKO THE COWARD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to think about it and I honestly don't know if there has ever been a fighter treated as unfairly as Rigo. This is a fight that I have dreamed of but the weight and size difference is really ****ing with my mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
      TS just likes to make dumb threads yelling "War"- whoever's the underdog.

Quit begging for attention dude your act is getting old.
      The problem is that other posters don't want to call TS on this shit and giving this ignorance a pass

Like I've said thinking that some fighter "a bum" or "coward" is your personal opinion, but wishing death on somebody is way worse than that
      Last edited by g27region; 12-09-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Oh and Crawford would whoop Mikey Garcia with ease, by the way

Comment

Very distasteful to call for death on an athlete who's competing in a sport where serious injury is likely. Tut tut tut.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Why you trying to get my attention by spreading lies? just say "Mr War Mikey Can I have a second of your time, I hear you give the best advice on NSB and I pray you lend me your ear for just a mere minute."

now if you would just come out and say it be humble I might indulge you in a minute of tutelage, I might bless you. But that way you begging for my attention is not the correct way young grasshopper.
            Lol........ what? Come back when your balls have dropped kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
              Lol........ what? Come back when your balls have dropped kid.
              Im flatter you been reading every single post I make and trying to talk like me lil buddy, like I said come correct and I just might take you under my wing.

psssh, cant speak with a emotional female. Talk to me when yours balls drop.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I'm trying to think about it and I honestly don't know if there has ever been a fighter treated as unfairly as Rigo. This is a fight that I have dreamed of but the weight and size difference is really ****ing with my mood.
                I hear you. I've really wanted Rigo to have his moment of glory. Would be a shame to see such a talented, unappreciated boxer take a loss in what could be "the win" to define his legacy.

But... I can't get around that size difference. And, the fact that Loma isn't bigger and slower. He's bigger and equally as fast. Everything I know about boxing says this is Loma's fight. But, I would love to be wrong.
                I won't be upset if Loma wins. I do like him as a boxer. But, I'd be ecstatic if Rigo took the W.

So, WAR RIGO!!!!

Comment

psssh, cant speak with a emotional female. Talk to me when yours balls drop.
                  females don't have balls kiddo. except for the ones in your family of course.

Comment

el burrito just scared for his idol to have an L on his record in near future.

the coward Loma will be Mikey's daddy by the end of next year. yawn

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      It was crazy has boxing jsut sweeped dude under the rug, everyone knows I was rooting hard for donaire in their fight but Rigo dismantled dude and should have had the red carpet treatment the problem was he wasnt with any real promoter and arum couldnt make money off him so his option was limited.

Comment

Working...
                      X