Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
    You sure? Beterbiev looks legit, Kovalev on the other hand I'm not positive about
    Kovalev is clean, I would say both are. Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

• They type of punishment Ward is going to take in this fight, it will change his life forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        They type of punishment Ward is going to take in this fight, it will change his life forever.
        So far, I haven't seen you fail a prediction so we will see. Thurman another user on here who never fails the prediction for the outcome of a fight also says Kovalev will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
          So far, I haven't seen you fail a prediction so we will see. Thurman another user on here who never fails the prediction for the outcome of a fight also says Kovalev will win.
          I think it will be a great scrap no matter what. Whoever wins is the p4p king.

Comment

• Can't wait honestly. Hoping for a barn burner.

Comment

• Comment

• Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE KOVALEV PEGUE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Yep. And he will have no way of making Kovalev respect him as Kovalev moves in for the kill. It's going to be a war. A bloodbath. A test of wills.
                      I think he has enough power to drop Kovalev, he dropped Barrera and Brand.

Lack of power won't be Ward's main problem imo, it'll be the stamina to keep moving while Kovalev is stalking.

If he doesn't keep moving he risks getting cracked with something big.

Comment

Working...
                      X