Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Presents His Case For Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Manny insists on one last fight then the only fight is Crawford and the weight should be right for Manny as he's never been a natural welter, if there's no injury issues with Manny then this without doubt is a mouth watering scrap.
    Manny has the measure of Bradley and Khan is nothing and just knocking around for a pay off, this is a real fight.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Crawford @ 140 or 144! Let's go! Brook and Khan are too big for Manny, and no one wants to see Bradley III or Rios II. TC is perfect, plus it's easier to make!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Pacquiao vs. Crawford @ 140 or 144! Let's go! Brook and Khan are too big for Manny, and no one wants to see Bradley III or Rios II. TC is perfect, plus it's easier to make!
        Too bad, it's already listed on Bob Arums' book: The winner of Bradley vs Rios will be Manny's last fight! Not the new cash cow...

Comment

Let that man fight who he wants for his last fight..just like every other future hall of famer has when they can dictate which is their last fight.

Comment

Man as a pac fan i would hate to see pac lose his last fight. Crawford is all wrong for a past prime pac.

Comment

Pacquaio is wash up this would be like Trevor Berbeck vs a Wash Up Ali

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Man as a pac fan i would hate to see pac lose his last fight. Crawford is all wrong for a past prime pac.
                I agree. Prime Pac would take care of Crawford. Now it's a big guy against the smaller guy. I'm a fan and I want him to retire. No shame in the decision going to the guy who didn't land any heavy shots and did everything he could to play it safe against Pacman on May 3

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer View Post
                  TC may be a good fighter but he has one name on his resume, and that's a small Gamboa. If he gets the Pac fight that's great for him, but he should fight others in the division to prove himself. Broner, Postol, even Matthysse or Provodnikov would all be goo fights!
                  I don't understand why he needs to prove himself. He has a world title, he just defended it and now he has a chance to fight Pacquiao and make some solid cash. Pacquiao is past his prime but there is still a real chance that Manny could present a problem for Crawford and vice versa A good match up is generally one that presents a serious risk for both fighters. You are supposed to take risks to be considered a true champion.
                  I agree with you that Postol would be an interesting match up as well but Broner? Really? Beating Broner wouldn't prove anything or elevate Crawford's career beyond where it already is. He already beat a better boxer than Broner in Gamboa. If there is a good fight out there that the fans want to see and both fighters want, I don't see why it shouldn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X