Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Now #1 at 147, Keith Thurman Must Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Now #1 at 147, Keith Thurman Must Face Me!

IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence (24-0, 21 KOs) feels confident that he's currently holding the top spot in a packed weight class. Spence is regarded by many as the top man, but there are also many who view WBO champion Terence Crawford as the top fighter in the weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really I see Crawford as the best at 147 with errol Spence a very very close 2nd n Thurman 3rd

Comment

I think the winner of Spence and Thurman is the man at 47!

Comment

It needs to be settled in the ring, Crawford Vs Spence is #1 for now.

Keith Thurman HIMSELF said he wants a tuneup or 2 before fighting the top guys, but certainly at his best, he should fight the Crawford Vs Spence winner for the right to be called #1

I pick Crawford to beat either, but I have been wrong many times as have most people, so in the ring is where it needs to be settled, not peoples opinions.

Comment

I like Spence but he's putting himself on a pedestal here. He's sounding almost as bad as Amir Khan.
          But i think he can actually back up everything he says.
          But he needs to fight and beat either Garcia, Porter, or Crawford to prove he's the Top Dog at welterweight cause i have him and Crawford tied at the number one spot so they each need a signature win at welterweight to be crowned the Top Dog at welterweight.

Comment

I don't care if Spence calls himself the best or Crawford or Thurman, they will need to battle it out for that spot soon. Thurman needs to get back in the mix in a hurry as he is losing time and the other two guys are some bad boys.

Comment

Thurman is retired. He has not given any indication that he ever plans on returning to the ring. Which does leave Spence as the #1 ww.

Comment

Spence is #1. But anything is possible in a fight. Time will tell. My money is on Spence to end up on top of all these guys. But there are plenty of great fights to be made .... I wish someone would go ahead and make them.

That said, I'm sure Spence is willing to fight anyone.

Bring it!

Comment

There should be a tournament at 147 to determine who’s number one. Spence and Crawford are both excellent fighters, but I think most people sleep on Shawn Porter. His style may be rugged and unorthodox, but it is very effective for him and he is not an easy fight for anyone in that division. Thurman as well is a beast when healthy. I know most die hard fans of both Crawford and Spence will debate why their favorite fighter is number one, but I honestly don’t know who comes out on top in this division. I personally like all the top guys. And I honestly think any given night each fighter can lose to the other. I can envision each match up being as violent and competitive as the Porter vs Thurman fight. It will take a tournament to determine who’s best, and then there will be rematches.Only thing guaranteed is that the fans will be the winner.

Comment

Arum & Crawford have been calling him out (if Arum is really serious) Spence vs Crawford! Make it happen. Thurman ain't ready
                    Thurman wants a tune up fight first.

Comment

Working...
                    X