Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford beats him down on the backfot and stops him late. Unless Spence fights to survive.

Comment

Obviously spence is the bigger man, younger and still fresh. He would probably start as the favourite, right now i see Spence winning. Bud obviously can outbox spence but i just feel they are both quite good at the moment and the difference might be how they carry the weight.

Comment

Spence via KO in the 7th round. He is just a bigger, and more athletic fighter than Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          I have a ton of respect for bud for cleaning out an entire division then moving up in weight.. He is without a doubt one of the top p4p boxers in the world HOWEVER, Spence will have easy work with bud and without question ko bud by round 8. I was not impressed with bud tonight AT ALL!!! EJ is the BEST WW in the world right now! FACTS!!!
          I was watching the Benevides fight over the weekend and thought the same thing. Bud was getting hit by some clean, hard shots. If Spence hit him with the same, (he would) he would be minced meat. Now I know why he wants none of Spence.

But in fairness, Spence almost has the same height and reach as Roy Jones Jr.. He's a BIG A55 WW!

Comment

People keep saying spence is a “weight bully” however they forget that spence is the IBF champion. He can not gain more than 10lbs on fight night! I would be willing to bet money that ALL the top wws in the world come in on fight night at least 10 lbs over. So how is spence a weight bully if he is coming into the fight at the same weight as his opponent?

Now someone correct me if i am wrong but if spence ever gets a chance at unifying the titles, i believe that he doesnt have to have a same day weigh in. Meaning when it comes to unification title bouts, spence can literally gain as much weight as he wants to come fight night. This is a tremendous advantage for spence when and if he fights any of the other ww champions bud, thurman, or porter.. This will make it even worse for bud!

Comment

Picking Bud by decision, more tools and better footwork!

Spence May drop Bud tho so Crawford must be on his A game cuz Spence rips shots with supreme authority!

Still, going with the fighter who has more weapons at his disposal vs the guy who has the stronger weapon and size!

Gonna be a great chess boxing match till it heats up!

Make it happen Bob and Al!

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Spence via KO in the 7th round. He is just a bigger, and more athletic fighter than Crawford.
                brotha man. im from the US, california to be exact. we have great beaches out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Picking Bud by decision, more tools and better footwork!

Spence May drop Bud tho so Crawford must be on his A game cuz Spence rips shots with supreme authority!

Still, going with the fighter who has more weapons at his disposal vs the guy who has the stronger weapon and size!

Gonna be a great chess boxing match till it heats up!

Make it happen Bob and Al!
                  How exactly does bud have more weapons at his disposal?

Comment

Why are people using Brook as an example of how Spence can get to Crawford? Brook is flatfooted and basic compared to Crawford. He doesn't have nearly the speed, movement, or versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                      Everyone seems to think that bud vs spence will be a good fight, a 50-50 fight if u will, but that will not be the case, ej is going tod beat the brakes off bud and make the ko look easy. Bud cant hurt spence but spence will without a doubt hurt bud.
                      I actually think it would be an easier fight for Spence than Brook. The problem with Spence is that people think of him as a one dimensional come forward fighter. Those are just people who haven’t watched all his fights. He can actually adjust pretty well.

If you want to see him utilize lateral movement and and dip in and out of range with foot work, Watch the last few rounds of the fight with Peterson.

If you want to see him fight going backwards, watch the Brook fight (he fought going backwards when Brook pressured him).

The reason why he is the best is that he is a pressure fighter that can also fight going backwards. If Crawford tries to run, it will only give Spence more power because of momentum. This is why he is dangerous. And of course his size...he will probably end his career at middleweight.

We have not seen the best of him yet because his competition hasn’t been the best. Which is not his fault. He’s called out everyone with sincerity.
                      Last edited by Punch on Tap; 10-15-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X