i have great fitness but i am still chubby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have great fitness but i am still chubby

why is this...

my diet is okay...i stay away from all junk but why im i still skinny, fat?

What is your calorie intake and how much are you training? Some of it will be genetics too. How long have you been training? Your question is pretty vague.

Comment

3 monts..alternating 1 to 2 sessions a day..mainly running n boxing...no weights...maybe thats why

ive been in camp for 3 months training hard

Comment

What is your diet and eating schedule like? What do you snack on and eat most?

Comment

i eat lots of fruit...usually 11am then 4pm

breakfast is porridge, or alpen cereal

lunch is a sandwich, tuna, sardines etc

dinner is chicken rice veg...

this is what i eat usually...very similar

breakfast around 7am. snack 10/11, lunch 1.30 ...snack 4 then dinner about 7

Comment

dinner gets late tho sometimes..

Comment

I know guys like you, look like crap but can run like the wind.

Comment

If you're doing everything right with no results it's your genetics. There's nothing wrong with a little flab if you're physically right. See: Brandon Rios

Comment

No.... Eating healthy does not equal a fit appearance or a low fat percentage. It doesn't matter if you eat healthy or not. If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. Or alternatively when you are already fat and you eat exactly the ammount to sustain yourself you will keep your current appearance.

If for whatever reason you want to change this, you could track your calories and make sure you consume around 500 less than what you need. You will most likely not have any noticable muscle mass though. If you are very fat you'd be smart to cut first. If you already have some muscle mass, you could cut aswell as it will become more visible. If you do not have any noticable muscle mass and are not terribly fat, you might be better of by starting to lift weights and create a calorie surplus (500 more than what you need). After which you'd start your cut. There's a little more to it, but this is pretty much the foundation. This question has been asked multiple times, so perhaps you could browse this section for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                    3 monts..alternating 1 to 2 sessions a day..mainly running n boxing...no weights...maybe thats why

ive been in camp for 3 months training hard
                    Add some interval training, sprints, HIIT, crossfit, ect. into your workout regime. Trust me, you'll see results.

Also, 3 months may or may not be enough time to completely transform your body depending on how out of shape you originally were. Your body isn't going to change overnight so you just stay dedicated and soon enough you'll see changes in your physique.
                    Last edited by _original_; 04-10-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X